New UT3 Patch 1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I dont know what that means. I bought the game and installed it. And then i heard a patch was out so i downloaded it thinking it was an update so i dont know if patch 1.2 came with the Unreal Game i bought or not, so i never downloaded a 1.2 i dont think. I dont really know whats going on. Honestly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I got good news for you.. patch 1.2 is compatible with 1.3 you don't need to upgrade if you don't want to.

well atleast thats how it was at the start, might have changed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure. Glad to help.

Happy Holidays to you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey thanks for your help, i got it working. Yep they were the in game settings! Thank you so much! Happy Holidays

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are they the in game settings?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    See what your setting are for the mouse. Mine is set to 4500. I think the patch sets it to 1 or something.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New UT3 Patch 1.3

New UT3 Patch 1.3

Yeah, i have UT3 on my computer and it was running fine, but when i installed the patch my mouse wont move around in game. I can move the arrows but i can turn with the mouse.

The mouse does work when navigating in the menu screen. From this point I tried once, didnt work. I restarted, tried again, didn't work. I reinstalled the patch 1.3 again, restart, still didn't work.

I have looked on Google to see if anything comes up but i cant find anything. Anyone know how i can get my mouse working?

Any help would be helpful.

Thanks
Working...
X