X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to login.Try .

Comment

Originally posted by AutomatonDUBB View Post
      LOL, as soon as I posted this, I tried connecting again, and it worked...problem resolved??
      Yes. Give our buddies at Epic a little bit of credit. The problem has been fixed.

Comment

WHY GAMESPY? http://www.poweredbygamespy.com/serv...ne_integration

While Epic offered a full suite of online functionality to licensees of the Unreal 1 and 2 engines, they decided not to do this for the Unreal 3 engine . They opted instead to focus on core engine development (GOW2) and avoid duplicating others’ efforts. Enter GameSpy – the industry leader in providing online technology to games, to fill the gap.

Comment

WTF are the UT3 forums called "gearsforums"?!?!?

One more slap in the face of the UT community...

Comment

This aint funny.

i'm doing my bloody best to keep UT3 alive on clanbase, we had 3 ictf 2v2 offi's matches going when the server died. that are 6 active clans missed. ****, **** !

Ah well... w'll recover from it. keep the hope alive !

we don't have to think that the expantion will bring good, we have to believe it ! xD

but please give us some info T.T

Comment

Epic's lesson (hopefully) learned: if you're going to contract with a service that has the potential to bring down everything in a game you created and ostensibly care about, at least get a 100% SLA.

What's nuts: with so few people ever playing online, a single server could easily handle the login service.

What's really nuts: a single server probably is.

A little rendundancy please ffs....

Comment

Yes it works again i tried it. In the Netherlands we are online again.

For the next time :
                http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...c=&order=grank

Comment

Yes, it should be ok now, please let me know if it's not.

Thanks for your patience!

Comment

i can login again cool gamespy is working again

Comment

Thanks for fast action. I thought this could take few days. :-)

Comment

A cople of hurs isnt bad guys trust me I used to play WoW on Earthen Ring and that was a nightmare server if I ever had to play on one. A cople of hours is nothing compered to that.

That said randomness of the server trouble could be fixed by maintinance brakes we are warned about.

WTF are the UT3 forums called "gearsforums"?!?!?

One more slap in the face of the UT community...
                        I noticed that as well... *grumbles*

Comment

mine says utforums.epicgames.com and always has

Comment

I get taken to gers forum links alot and its in the UT3 section I dont know quite why this is though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
                              A cople of hurs isnt bad guys trust me I used to play WoW on Earthen Ring and that was a nightmare server if I ever had to play on one. A cople of hours is nothing compered to that.

That said randomness of the server trouble could be fixed by maintinance brakes we are warned about.

I noticed that as well... *grumbles*

forums.epicgames.com and utforums.epicgames.com get you here as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X