This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We want splitscreen for ps3!!!!!!!!!!

DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY FANS U WOULD HAVE IF SPLITSCREEN EXIST ON UT3 FOR PS3???, ITS SUCKS THAT U GUYS DECIDED NOT TO PUT SPLITSCREEN ON PS3. Y!!!!! IT MAKES NO SENSE NOT TO ADD IT INTO THE GAME, PLEASE MAKE AN UPDATE FOR PS3..... AND I PROMISE IT WILL BE FULL LIKE GEARS OF WAR.... IS A SHAME THIS IS NOT ALOUD ON PS3...HELP THE PS3 CONSOLE IT WAS BEFORE XBOX ANYWAY!!!.... I love the mods for ps3,spceially Action Cam thats the only reason alike it too with better gameplay. MY FRIENDS ALLWAYS WANT TO PLAY WITH ME BECAUSE THEY HAVE XBOX AND PLAY GOW BUT I TOLD THEM ABOUT UT3!!! SO THEY PLAYED IT WITH ME, AND THEY LOVED IT.. BUT THEY DONT WANT TO BUY IT BECAUSE IS NOT SPLITSCREEN. ALSO XBOX HAS SPLITSCREEN BUT WE ARE 3RD PERSON FANS! LIKE GOW (GEARS OF WAR)... PS unles xbox gets mods!!!!!!!!!!

I think that Epic wanted to keep the games seperated and therefore not adding splitscreen. I can't remember seeing it in any of the other UT games.

Comment

Originally posted by nardix View Post
      I think that Epic wanted to keep the games seperated and therefore not adding splitscreen. I can't remember seeing it in any of the other UT games.
      UC2 had it on the XBOX, Always wanted it but they never brought it out for the PC...

Btw PC UT3 has splitscreen although the autoaim seems to have broke with PATCH3 and it needs two XBOX360 controllers to work and you must configure em a little.

Comment

It has splitscreen?

Comment

Just get a PC, and all your friends should get one too. =3

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=584654

Comment

Working...
            X