NEW 12 v 12 PUB+EXE VS T5K+BGE (Being Organized) Organized Chaos will ensue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingovscots View Post
    mediocre hmm maybe but then if you played on a europeen server at my time, how long would you last against some good players, gonna have to see if i can get a team together, but if we play ur gonna need plenty of whisky to dull the pain of defeat.
    I always play with plenty o' whisky, mate!

I think it was discussed up-thread about having another NA vs. EU warfare, but that's a discussion for after New Year's. Lookin' forward to the match tonight. 6 more hours to go!

Comment

awww he's a timid wee puss puss is ur commiecat, yea that might of been discussed and played by some strange people i never heard of, i was talking about a real match, i will see if i can muster up a few guys cos, i have a feeling u guys need a bit of fun and some more excitement, something to get ur blood pumping, yea god defently after new year need time to raise a army my little puss puss prrrrrrr

Comment

Match Tonight was Insane, Demorec coming soon. If you ever want to learn how to play Ut3 warfare these Demorec's are probably what u want to see.

Video coming soon, wins Vs loss rounds it ended being a tie like expected.

Massive display of skill, teamwork and straight up fun. Next Event will be euro vs euro match 12v 12. after that a 12 v 12 Americas vs Europe.

Today's event proves that Ut3 is still alive and kicking. Please be aware that Pub is still recruiting Warfare players as well as other clans in the community.

First stage of Organized Chaos a total success.

Comment

I will be there for the 12v12 NA vs Euro matches, if I have to call off work to do it so be it, NA will put up a better fight this time, last time we didn't have half the players we should have had, hell 2 of the better NA players were casting the match on E-Rev, so it won't be the same outcome this time. I can't wait for this one. And to be fair, since there is way more NA players we should all get together, vote a couple of people to be captains, maybe the leaders of each NA clan, and then have them put the team together to get the strongest team possible, least IMO. I think Euros should do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post
            Match Tonight was Insane, Demorec coming soon. If you ever want to learn how to play Ut3 warfare these Demorec's are probably what u want to see.
            lol. Just don't watch me.

Had fun. Thanks to everyone for showing up and I'm looking forward to that NA/EU rematch!

Comment

Those were some awesome matches. Totally different than typical "PUB" games. We need to do this way more often.

Comment

We definitely will; future events include the following.

12v12(6+6v6+6):

Euro vs Euro

NA vs NA

12 v 12 (Mixer)

NA vs Euro

NA vs NA (public players) none clan members that sign up for an *** kicking.

EU vs EU (public players) none clan members that sign up for an *** kicking.

NA vs NA

All events will be scheduled in due time. When the Holiday season ends expect to have multiple events per month in conjunction to custom map parties. We will attempt to schedule 2 months ahead at a time. Long term scheduling for none real life appointments is not realistic. So we will keep it short and sweet.
                Please if anyone has an Idea I have not covered don't be shy.

Comment

Demorec link Below/ Everyone involved try to make your own videos to cover the action.

this is a screen shot of players involved in game:
                  http://screenshot.xfire.com/screensh...8d5678b342.png

some players were later rotated in and out.

Comment

DemoRec now available for Download in www.pubgamingclan.com. Please go here to access a direct link download:

http://pubgamingclan.com/modules.php...&p=10835#10835

If you have not signed up to forums please do so to access all forums.

Have everyone know it is 79 MB.

Comment

Thank you Wraith for putting this event on.

Sorry I could not stick around to play. Wife sliced her finger pretty good and scared the hell out of me.

Good Games to all and UT3 Rocks.

Comment

No worries DOZ you will have other chances to be in.

DemoRec now available for Download in www.pubgamingclan.com. Please go here to access a direct link download:

http://pubgamingclan.com/modules.php...&p=10835#10835

If you have not signed up to forums please do so to access all forums.

Have everyone know it is 79 MB.

Comment

once downloaded unpack into this folder My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Demos
                          if you havent got the folder make one

Comment

Working...
                          X