NEW 12 v 12 PUB+EXE VS T5K+BGE (Being Organized) Organized Chaos will ensue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    It's gonna be a blast! We haven't had a great match like this since the NA v. EU match, way back when.
    Speaking of that, we need to try and get another one of those. I wasn't able to play in the first one and I'm dying to redeem team USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Infra` View Post
      Speaking of that, we need to try and get another one of those. I wasn't able to play in the first one and I'm dying to redeem team USA.
      I had to work that day . It was neat watching the video on E-Rev though. That was the first time anyone state-side had ever seen the Viper jump over to center on Floodgate. I would love to do one of those again. Maybe we can start talks with our EU brethren and get this baby movin?

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

We will do this again, First we will do a EURO vs EURO and then a Euro vs USA. Lets take baby steps guys, lets do this right.

Love the energy though!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tomorrow night, Thursday. Yea! This should be totally wicked!

Comment

It's on guys, All standard maps and some custom. In 36 hrs Organized Chaos ensues.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post
                It's on guys, All standard maps and some custom. In 36 hrs Organized Chaos ensues.
                Can't wait. YOU'RE GOIN' DOW...err, ****. T5K & BGE ARE GOIN' DOWN!

BTW, don't forget to set up demorec. I need proof of my few lucky shots.

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post

Oh, it looks like we need to start placing some wagers on how this will go tonight. Any ideas?

Comment

Server is set with AUTO DEMOREC anything and everything that happens on our private is demorec'd.

Wagers mmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what the rest of the community thinks.

Comment

rolf rolf i am gonna av to see this wasup man wrath loves u he is ur bud

Comment

Originally posted by Tenebre View Post
                        This idea of a big warfare with mix teams is simply great.
                        I think we (european guys) have to take exemple on you, and this kind of events!

I hope you will have lot of fun (which is sure ^^)!
                        dude i am from europe but the example to be is these guys can, can europe and is it possible if it is a yes then why not? we can orginise a skrim on the eurpeen pub server, just give me a call dont be scared get a move on man.

Comment

Originally posted by kingovscots View Post
                          dude i am from europe but the example to be is these guys can, can europe and is it possible if it is a yes then why not? we can orginise a skrim on the eurpeen pub server, just give me a call dont be scared get a move on man.
                          Wait, Scotland is in Europe?

I kid! Aside from the world's best whisky you even have a few mediocre UT3 players!

You gonna be playin' tonight King?

Comment

I kid! Aside from the world's best whisky you even have a few mediocre UT3 players!

ROFL thats what u get Colin for being a W@nk3r.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post
                              ROFL thats what u get Colin for being a W@nk3r.
                              dah i know and yea i said lol

Comment

mediocre hmm maybe but then if you played on a europeen server at my time, how long would you last against some good players, gonna have to see if i can get a team together, but if we play ur gonna need plenty of whisky to dull the pain of defeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X