NEW 12 v 12 PUB+EXE VS T5K+BGE (Being Organized) Organized Chaos will ensue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by par1ah View Post
    uh, we can play at other times, those are just the times the opposing team picked to play us

uh no it doesnt? i dont even know who or what you are, but no, it doesnt take us forever to get organized. we've only played 2 matches on ugl, and both times we were there and ready for our matches on time.
    Then when are you guys available to scrim?

On-topic, I'm not a captain but I think Thursday would be best for .eXe as well. I can get Havoc or Masher to confirm.

Comment

Match set for Thursday 18th, Lets Rock & Roll.

Approximate start time 9:30 PM Eastern
      Approximate end time 12:30 AM Eastern

Thank you to everyone involved to make this event happen.

Please search for PUB private server 72.51.60.58:7777 add to favorites

Server will be to 24 players and PW will be provided the day of the event. Please ask for specific custom maps to be added to private server. Only Custom maps currently available are Terra-Sirenum RC1, Valley and Carnage Canyon. All other map incorporation should be requested in advance on the PUB forums.

P.S.Par1ah humility would probably take you long way, If your scheduling of matches is the same as K1 I can see why everyone is saying that you are undependable.

Comment

Thursday will be just fine. How many spec slots will there be? I bet there are a bunch of forum browsers and pubbers that would love to spectate a massive clan match.

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post
        P.S.Par1ah humility would probably take you long way, If your scheduling of matches is the same as K1 I can see why everyone is saying that you are undependable.
        IVC has the same match scheduling habits as URC. Strange isn't it? I mean, they're not the same clan.......

Comment

It would be great to have a bunch of spec spots but I don't recommended them. Too many spectators can add to possible lag and also minimizes the security of the server. We get a Bad Apple in the bunch of spectators and they will find a way to crash the server in the middle of game. All matches will be automatic demorec then posted on our website for download as well as a High quality Fraps version in AVI. Only subs will be able to spec if any.

And yes URC, K1, IVC isn't all the same lol

Comment

Has anyone made the joke that a 12v12 match on one server means that all other UT3 servers will be empty?

har har har

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post
              And yes URC, K1, IVC isn't all the same lol
              Actually, I was joking at IVC's expense. IVC and URC are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
                I think it would be interesting if you guys could try to get some of the competitive DM community to put together a group for something like this as well. Be interesting to see the results.
                Unfortunately you'd never get the competitive DM community into it...

I think this is great for UT3 - having active clan matches to keeping the community up and running. The problem is (generally) none of us TDM/DM players will ever get into that, and none of you players will ever get into DM.

Comment

Originally posted by i_hax View Post

I think this is great for UT3 - having active clan matches to keeping the community up and running. The problem is (generally) none of us TDM/DM players will ever get into that, and none of you players will ever get into DM.
                  I play both Warfare and DM.

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
                    Then when are you guys available to scrim?

On-topic, I'm not a captain but I think Thursday would be best for .eXe as well. I can get Havoc or Masher to confirm.
                    anytime after say 10pm est usually during the week, most times during the weekend. we had asked for an early scrim saturday, we waited. no one from exe was getting in touch with us so i said **** it, id rather watch boxing anyway. by the time you guys got in touch with us.. too late, our people dispersed and off on their way. we dont stick around 24/7 waiting for a scrim when it isnt happening the way it was supposed to be set up.

Comment

This idea of a big warfare with mix teams is simply great.
                      I think we (european guys) have to take exemple on you, and this kind of events!

I hope you will have lot of fun (which is sure ^^)!

Comment

Originally posted by par1ah View Post
                        anytime after say 10pm est usually during the week, most times during the weekend. we had asked for an early scrim saturday, we waited. no one from exe was getting in touch with us so i said **** it, id rather watch boxing anyway. by the time you guys got in touch with us.. too late, our people dispersed and off on their way. we dont stick around 24/7 waiting for a scrim when it isnt happening the way it was supposed to be set up.
                        So you asked for a scrim and then we have to get in touch with you about it? We don't sit around and wait for scrims. If you ask for a 10PM scrim, we show up at 10PM just like the other teams. My Xfire is always running and I'm pretty easy to contact. We had people there at the time and you wanted to watch boxing.

Boxing? Really? The one community that's smaller than the competitive WAR community.

Comment

Originally posted by i_hax View Post

Hey i do plan to do a similar event on our BTA server. Some us still play Tam and Freon on 2k4 and like BTA for UT3 so doing an event for DM/TDM is not that far fetched, if you want to try to set something up go to my PUB forums and lets talk about options on how to present an event for TDM/DM.

Originally posted by Tenebre View Post
                          This idea of a big warfare with mix teams is simply great.
                          I think we (european guys) have to take exemple on you, and this kind of events!

I hope you will have lot of fun (which is sure ^^)!
                          Tenebre a European event for this is going to be planned for January. All ready in conversation with a couple European teams but need contact information on all European Clans to set up the first teams. PUB has UK server that will be used for this event. Just come to our Website (Forums).

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
                          So you asked for a scrim and then we have to get in touch with you about it? We don't sit around and wait for scrims. If you ask for a 10PM scrim, we show up at 10PM just like the other teams. My Xfire is always running and I'm pretty easy to contact. We had people there at the time and you wanted to watch boxing.

Boxing? Really? The one community that's smaller than the competitive WAR community.
                          ROFL ROFL ROFL Commiecat stop wasting ur time I don't think your going to get through to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosGrape View Post
                            I play both Warfare and DM.
                            Come to the UGL, Unreal Gaming League and sign up for DM ladders.

http://www.unrealgamingleague.com/

There are many choices. I recommend the DM 1v1 duel as a start and go from there. There are a couple of us there trying to start it back up.

Comment

Once again I can't wait for the match. Good luck to everyone. See you Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by Infra` View Post
                                Once again I can't wait for the match. Good luck to everyone. See you Thursday
                                It's gonna be a blast! We haven't had a great match like this since the NA v. EU match, way back when.

Comment

Working...
                                X