Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infra` View Post
    Would they play warfare? Because they would probably rape us in dm. :P
    Don't discount your DM skills. I have been playing some DM online, UMG and Liandri servers. The top players pretty much own me, but, I usually end up around the middle of the pack. But, I am almost always top score on number of deaths.

So, I figure if I am not doing too bad at DM wtf. It's no worse than playing with most of you guys in WARfare. You all should try it and see how it goes. It's a good warm up strat I figure.

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
      What about a 4/4/4 vs. 4/4/4 with all six teams on the UGL ladder (if not now then down the road)? If anything we'd probably need some IVC or GOW people around to fill up or even the teams.

For another event we can mix the teams up by having a WAR draft or just randomly drawing players for teams.
      This could be an option for a future events. This initial event is based on the the more regular warfare clans that scrim and play together more often.

We will plan the next to 4/4/4vs4/4/4, but then at this point its a Mixer and we wanted to actually create a different event that has not been done before. We are just pushing a new event!

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
      Just having enough players available at the same time is a common problem 6v6. This should make it easier with just 4 per clan. Then even if one clan was short, just fill in from another.

It sure would be cool to see the larger maps with 12v12 and a plan.
      With the schedules I have put forward I sure that all teams involved in this event will have no problem presenting representatives.

GUYS lets focus on finalizing the event, please direct your self to PUB forums to decide on Tuesday or Thursday of next week. We want to prepare this event before the Holiday and and then we will proceed to plan new events next year.

Comment

or speak to noose.exe or Cryhavoc

Comment

I can play either day.

Comment

Captains please select a day Tuesday or Thursday of next week.
            http://pubgamingclan.com/modules.php...ewtopic&t=1467

I will get on all participating teams vent on Wednesday of this week to finalize details for next week.

Comment

Ill be there too .... in the last days, i was a bit busy with building up my new system (Core i7 920, 3x 2 GiB DDR3, 2x XFX GTX 260 Black Edition), which cant be finished until ill get my water cooler for the CPU (hate running it with boxed cooler ... i wont play with it) this week and so I couldnt play the last days ... will be a great chance to test it out in an hard core, brain melting confrontation of skill between all of our clans ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post
                Captains please select a day Tuesday or Thursday of next week.
                BGE will take either day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are both excellent days for us.

Originally posted by Ob4rul3r View Post
                (Core i7 920, 3x 2 GiB DDR3, 2x XFX GTX 260 Black Edition) ^^
                You suck

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                  BGE will take either day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are both excellent days for us.

You suck
                  OK So all we need to confirm is T5k and EXE fav. day.

ROFL Do I detect jealousy? Wait I want it too!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
                    What about a 4/4/4 vs. 4/4/4 with all six teams on the UGL ladder (if not now then down the road)? If anything we'd probably need some IVC or GOW people around to fill up or even the teams.

For another event we can mix the teams up by having a WAR draft or just randomly drawing players for teams.

nah see i was just talkin, all the best warfare players against ivc. it could be fun sort of an all star game, old nhl style to make it fair we'll even play it on a server we'd be ping ****ed at... say a european server. gee golly thanks for giving us the chance to help fill in your elite teams tho! it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and in touch with this lovely little community we have here after all, cant have a community without.. unity! HEHE!

Comment

You suck
                      ^^

Nah, i just need a Nehalem CPU because the performance in encoding and rendering is a lot faster compared to my Yorkfield CPU ... and at the group i am in, a 50% increased performance is worth the price... and because i want Physx + CUDA i sold my two HD4870 at Ebay, as well as the "rest" of my system: P5Q Pro, 2x 2 GiB Corsair-DDR-1066, Q9550 (btw: The Black Edition GTX 260 has the same perfomance as a GTX 280, but for a way lower pirce ! =) ) ... overall, i had to pay 320 Euro for the upgrade with german online shops .... well, + the new water cooler which a friend of mine is organizing for me ... OVERCLOCKING !!!! xD

If i would live i the United States and could buy stuff at Newegg or so, that would be something arround $400 (i visited some shops ... ****, you have such low prices !!! xD), which is not that much to pay i would say ;P

@ Topic: Mhh ... i forgot, that i will change my ISP at 18th of this month .... i wont have my own internet for something arround 2 weeks from that date on ... but i will have a connection via WLAN from my neighbour's Internet connection ... but i dont wanna know, what kind of crazy ping ill have for this two weeks xD

But it will worth the waiting: Changing from 16kbit line to 25kbit for the same money per month ... and ill get a N-Draft Router with 100 Gig Webspace, *yay* I luv making myself happy at Christmas ;-)

Comment

ROFL BAH Humbugh

Comment

Would be best for me if the match was on a Friday or Saturday....or better yet between Xmas and New Yrs.

As for IVC wanting in on the action.....well it takes forever for your team to organize....

Comment

Originally posted by par1ah View Post
                            nah see i was just talkin, all the best warfare players against ivc. it could be fun sort of an all star game, old nhl style to make it fair we'll even play it on a server we'd be ping ****ed at... say a european server. gee golly thanks for giving us the chance to help fill in your elite teams tho! it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and in touch with this lovely little community we have here after all, cant have a community without.. unity! HEHE!
                            I'm sure we'd love to have you, except the match isn't going to be on a Saturday, exactly at 7 PM. I know that's the only time you guys can get online. Shame though.

Comment

T5K is good for Dec 18th Thursday.

Comment

I'm sure we'd love to have you, except the match isn't going to be on a Saturday, exactly at 7 PM. I know that's the only time you guys can get online. Shame though.
                                uh, we can play at other times, those are just the times the opposing team picked to play us

Originally posted by UnrealMasher View Post
                                As for IVC wanting in on the action.....well it takes forever for your team to organize....
                                uh no it doesnt? i dont even know who or what you are, but no, it doesnt take us forever to get organized. we've only played 2 matches on ugl, and both times we were there and ready for our matches on time.

Comment

Working...
                                X