NEW 12 v 12 PUB+EXE VS T5K+BGE (Being Organized) Organized Chaos will ensue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW 12 v 12 PUB+EXE VS T5K+BGE (Being Organized) Organized Chaos will ensue

Thanks to kingofscots initial talks, we are now organizing a 12v12 warfare battle between PUB and EXE versus T5K and BGE. This will be battle royal. Maps shall be voted upon during the match. All small maps will be excluded, market district, sinkhole, tank crossing etc...... (some custom available) All matches will be demorec'd and then posted on Megavideo, Google, etc... A minimum of 3 maps and maximum of 5 maps shall be played. Internal clan substitutions allowed, yet only clan members can play, no other outside clan or individual that is not a member of any of the 4 clans above mentioned can participate. The match will occur on PUB Private Server. Details to captains will be sent as a final dates are defined. Possible match dates will be Tuesday the 16th or Thursday the 18th. Between 9:30 and 12:30 Eastern time. Server will be ready specific to UGL guidelines and rules.
    Each team can organize their own communication (vent) or use Pub's vent which is open to red and blue team in warfare public channel.

I would like all captains of the above mention teams to confirm on Pubs UT3 forums to confirm dates and participation, advanced talks should create a faster transition of this event and you can use the link below to confirm.

Thank you to all participants and lets show this community what UT3 is really all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.pubgamingclan.com/modules...&p=10764#10764

Heh, 12v2 will be a challenge, those 2 guys must be really hardcore

Comment

Haha pub and exe have this in the bag. This should be alot fun. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
        Heh, 12v2 will be a challenge, those 2 guys must be really hardcore
        Corrected happy

Comment

Sounds good, can't wait

Comment

Eh, there's already a thread for this: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=644286

I think it would be interesting if you guys could try to get some of the competitive DM community to put together a group for something like this as well. Be interesting to see the results.

Comment

Would they play warfare? Because they would probably rape us in dm. :P

Comment

can you make the font any bigger on the Original Post? I got through like 3 sentences and Im like jesus. Anyways will be a good match, maybe get someone to spectate and fraps it or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskool0482 View Post
                  can you make the font any bigger on the Original Post? I got through like 3 sentences and Im like jesus. Anyways will be a good match, maybe get someone to spectate and fraps it or something.
                  Reduced size! and yes we will demorec then we will fraps the demorec to post matches. Future TDM/BTA or VCTF/ICTF to be organized.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
                    Eh, there's already a thread for this: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=644286

I think it would be interesting if you guys could try to get some of the competitive DM community to put together a group for something like this as well. Be interesting to see the results.
                    All comments should be now focused here and on the pub forum:

http://www.pubgamingclan.com/modules...&p=10764#10764

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post
                      Corrected happy
                      lol, I was bored.
                      Originally posted by Infra` View Post
                      Haha pub and exe have this in the bag. This should be alot fun. Can't wait.
                      I have clan grade tips to sell

Seriously now, great event!

Comment

ivc would be glad to play against all 24 of your players

Comment

would'nt it be cool if we could put this on the ugl, i mean we have a ladder for warefare clans, what about warefare 12v12 joined clans, it would be cool to have it on ugl as well.

maybe as a all rounder warefare, dm, vctf, ctf now that would be fun

Comment

What about a 4/4/4 vs. 4/4/4 with all six teams on the UGL ladder (if not now then down the road)? If anything we'd probably need some IVC or GOW people around to fill up or even the teams.

For another event we can mix the teams up by having a WAR draft or just randomly drawing players for teams.

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
                              What about a 4/4/4 vs. 4/4/4 with all six teams on the UGL ladder (if not now then down the road)? If anything we'd probably need some IVC or GOW people around to fill up or even the teams.

For another event we can mix the teams up by having a WAR draft or just randomly drawing players for teams.
                              Just having enough players available at the same time is a common problem 6v6. This should make it easier with just 4 per clan. Then even if one clan was short, just fill in from another.

It sure would be cool to see the larger maps with 12v12 and a plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X