12v12 clan match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12v12 clan match

i have asked exe and pub to get together and do a 12v12 match, both are willing there will be 6 exe and 6 pub on the same side, making up a team of 12, i would like to know if there is any other teams who are willing to clan up with another six from another clan and take on pub.exe the Executable clan

BGE has already responded with a yes. I don't know if posting here is the best way to find another clan, as there's only six NA Warfare clans total with enough players to fill in. You should just go ask them. The only remaining clans are T5K (www.T5k-clan.com), GOW (http://ut3gow.com/) and IVC. Don't bother with IVC, as they have no forum, and frankly, I'd rather they not be on our team. T5K or GOW I'm sure would love to join up.

Comment

T5K would def do it Im sure of it.

Comment

i left a message on t5k website but havent asked gow yet, but if t5k are happy to clan up with you then cool.

Comment

If anyone needs an extra person, the Mayonnaise clan (me) will gladly temporarily join with another group.

Comment

Post back in this thread when/where, I'd love to spec.

Comment

We would be down. If T5K's not up for it let us know when and we will be there

Comment

I could clean Noot's Goliath tracks off everyones.... wait. I'm not worthy! Waaaaahhhhhh!!!! What up Noot!

Comment

Please redirect all future comments to:
                  http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=644349

Comment

Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
                    If anyone needs an extra person, the Mayonnaise clan (me) will gladly temporarily join with another group.
                    You should gather some of the other top free agents into your clan, but abbreviate it to [mayo] for those with low res or small screens or cannot spell. .

Comment

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
                      You should gather some of the other top free agents into your clan, but abbreviate it to [mayo] for those with low res or small screens or cannot spell. .
                      ROLF WASUP!!! DOC

Comment

you can also speak to EXE leaders for any questions on events

Comment

Working...
                        X