Patch 4 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch 4 Wish List

This thread is for things we need for patch 4 only.

1: Fix the vehicles collision box not dying when the vehicle gets destroyed. I can't tell you how many times I've been killed because my vehicle got stuck against an invisible collision box from a destroyed vehicle.

2: Avril and SniperRifle ammo becoming invisible fir the rest of the match after you pick it up once. (online matches) If you havent experienced this bug then you've obviously played any custom VCTF or Warfare servers.

3: Ion Painter, ONSGrenade launcher, & Target Painter. How these got left out of the game is a mystery to me. I see that Gears of War has the Ion Painter (The Hammer of Dawn) thats almost exactly like the one from the Unreal Forever mod for UT2004.

4: Exploding barrels (that respawn this time) and the breakable barricades. I know we have the barricades that you need the demo charge to destroy but they arent as fun as blasting through the UT2004 breakable barricades in a scorpion.

Thats my Christmas wish list for Epic. I've pretty much modded every other weapon & vehicle in the game for our servers. From my Enhanced Redeemer that blows up half the map and makes a huge mushroom cloud to my Hellfire SPMA with a flamethrower & air vehicle seeking rockets driver turret and 9 shock ball artillery shell. (All avalible to play with on Hedsteem VCTF & Team Deathmatch/VDM servers) Hedsteem is doing their part to help keep this game alive so I dont think I'm asking for much here. If I have to fix the rest of the game for you I'll be asking to be put on Epic's payroll!

1. Lose the red text.
    2. Epic is working on the expansion atm, which will hopefully fix all of these issues and more.

Comment

There is ever a 1.4 patch request thread:
      http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=617750

Comment

Rumple does Hedsteem have a DL page for the mutators you mentioned? I'm interested in seeing what your enhanced Redeemer can do.

Comment

Great. Now by eyeballs hurt.

Originally posted by Rumple View Post

How these got left out of the game is a mystery to me.

Mystery. What are you talking about. They left a whole bunch of things out.

Comment

4 hmm exploding barrels with respawn i so want those
            fix the irritating bugs, had the scoreboard glitch out yesterday

Comment

If you want to see what my deemer can do go play Hedsteem VCTF or TDM. I will give you a couple screenies though.

Comment

Epic I fixed the scorpion collision not dying out when the vehicle explodes bug. Contact me via PM and I'll give you the code...

Comment

Working...
                X