Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An interesting pc hosted ps3 server side effect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
    BlackStar you got it all wrong. I'm not saying its unacceptable, I find it stupid and cheap. Who said I get spawn killed so much. I'm saying as good as he is he should make a agreement with just me then, I never spawned killed him when I had the chance, I guess you read it wrong. And the weapon issue at sentinel happens all the time but I don't get spawn killed all those times, just here and there. I remember the last match I watched with him and reverend, reverend had a 3 to 0 lead on him then kalibur came back and got 2 spawn kills on him, that was cheap, seriously I beat xkalibur the othe day on Deck for my first time. I was up by one and could have hid the last 45 seconds, did I, no I came out and played, he killed me, right before we went in overtime I got the last kill, I could have been cheap and hid like I said, that's about as cheap as spawn killin, hence I have headphones, I guess I can start playing real cheap and see how everyones whines from now on. As far as kalibur, he is a great player. I'm not talking bad about the guy, he has taught me a lot. And I know he don't have to spawn kill to own someone, he is great, he knows I know he's great. We don't have to say anymore but I thank u took it wrong. Hey if u wanna spawn kill that's fine, I guess ill camp every corner, cheap is cheap, I wanna play fair and the right way. As far as the map order thanks wopr, I just believe sentinel is overplayed. Xkalibur don't take anythang the wrong way bro. If u wanna talk on PSN we can, your one of the best and u know it. Peace.
    LOL - Dude you write a novel everytime you post! Just a funny obsevation not an attack on you.

Comment

Ace this is Incremental, small world huh. I don't care to write, u should know having a blacberry yourself it is so easy to type a essay on anythang, anyways got it cleared up with blackstar on PSN, were cool just misunderstandings, xkalibur, sorry I used u as an example. Your a great player period and I know you don't need to spawn kill. And to Wopr, I just downloaded a whole bunch of maps and ill do some tests and see what I come up with as well, u could go ahead and add those to the other duel room and when we fine more good ones we'll give you links until we have a good custom duel server. My opinion do what u said, now set up a custom duel server. That would be nice, 2 awesome duel servers. And in the server u have up now I would put as comment, download custom maps and play n the other server. Try to encourage people I guess. And anyways again thanks for all u do. I would still like to set mine up when I can call u sometime, I did find something tho. You said all u have to have is XP PRO, I don't have pro. Is that an issue. If so there's one of my problems. Let me know. Peace bro, oh and to ACE again, here is another novel, I should get a reward for the longest posts, lol. Laterz.

Comment

Your duel server glitched up today. There were 3 people dueling at once. ColossusSlayer and I were on red and tRi_Penguin was on blue. After that match, ColossusSlayer and I were on red but no one was on blue. I think your server needs a reset.

Comment

Originally posted by black_star View Post
          Your duel server glitched up today. There were 3 people dueling at once. ColossusSlayer and I were on red and tRi_Penguin was on blue. After that match, ColossusSlayer and I were on red but no one was on blue. I think your server needs a reset.
          wow, that's funny! I just rebooted it. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

You said all u have to have is XP PRO, I don't have pro. Is that an issue. If so there's one of my problems. Let me know. Peace bro, oh and to ACE again, here is another novel, I should get a reward for the longest posts, lol. Laterz.
            XP Pro just happens to be what I have. I would think it should work on any version of XP. But yeah gimmie a call when you want to fiddle with it...evenings are better for me (when the ankle biters go to bed after 8pmCT).

I'll give the maps above a try and see if they work on the PC software. I've not tried that yet so I'm not sure if it'll work. I've been having some issues with custom mutators via the PC host so I guess we'll see. I'll start another thread when/if I get it running.

btw - thx for the links but I need the PC versions (not jam files). In general they usually start out as PC files and then someone cooks them to a jam file so they should be out there...I'll see if I can find them.

Comment

That's funny what black star said. Your room does glitch up every now and then but usually it requires everyone leaving and rejoining, keep that in mind. One time a noob got his *** kicked by a bot, instead of letting me and the noob play, it kept me in the line, moved the noob and put another bot, I was watching two bots go at it, there was 3 of us watching, lol. Then one time I was duelin and lost, it booted the person that won and let me play, I got a PM from the guy that got booted and it said how do u get to play, I won. Lmfao, I was like I have no idea but it was funny as hell. Also I've skipped people before when waiting when it wasn't my turn I still got to play, lol. There's been some funny **** that happens but if everyone leaves it usually works fine again. Lol. Its pretty comical just like u hearing us talk. You'll be able to hear if anyone is talking trash about ya. Lol. Also ill call u maybe tom. Night if that's alright. Peace.

Comment

lol! That's really funny! ...Spectating two bots! My settings should never allow more than 1 bot...that's goofy!

Does this stuff only happen on my server or have you seen it happen elsewhere?

Comment

Lol, only on your server, but your server to date is the only one up consistantly as a duel server, and a bot added, you'll never notice anythang wrong in a midway server because its not a duel server, also is it alright I call u tuesday night to discuss this hosting.

Comment

also is it alright I call u tuesday night to discuss this hosting.
                    Yeah sure. Whatever night works for you is fine...you don't have to be pre-approved to call! lol!

Comment

K, I should be able to call tonight to discuss the hosting. LolM I know how women, wives, gfs, etc. work. You gotta ask before you do anythang all the time. Lol. Just didn't wanna get u in trouble. Lol.

Comment

Yeah I've had a few of those crazy chicks in the past! My wife is pretty laid back. She likes to make fun of me about how I like UT3 and talk to people on the mic and stuff....she's always like "ok, go play with you're little 12 year old buddies" lol!

Actually, I think it would be absolutely hilarious if she answered the phone and you were like....'uhhhhh....is WOPR there?' LOL!

Comment

Lol, hey wopr sorry bout lastnight. I was pretty busy all night and then the time I got done it was pretty late and was afraid to call. Ill try again tonight and go from there. Yeah ill call right at 8:30, u should let you wife answer it. Hhhmm is wopr there, who, wopr. Lol. Talk to you then. Thanks. Hey wopr also visit www.SMPUT3.com, sign up. Im posting threads on there pretty regular. Hope to see you in there. Talk to you later. Peace bro.

Comment

np, couple of buddies came over last night so tonight works out better anyway. Yeah I'll go check it out.

Comment

Working...
                            X