I have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question

is there any sort of way that your UT3 stats can be viewed on a certain website? i don't know exactly if this is going to make any sense but i'm just going to wing it, so bare with me...there's this website called x-fire [for PC] and you can have like your own personal profile of games you play & they also show your stats i believe. so lets say if i wanted to see my personal stats on the computer...my Kill&Death Ratio,Number of flags scored,Killing sprees/Massacres... [etc.]do you get what i'm trying to ask? if there isnt a website someone should seriously look into making one so people can basically show off their stats... i'd definatley make a website like that if i had... the skills and knowlegde...but unfortunatley my skills all come from the battlefields of ut3 lol... but yeah if anyone knows of anything... let me know... im just curious =] thanks

http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3search.php
    This is for Pure server stats.

Just put your nick and search tho I'm unsure if its for all platforms.

Comment

I don't think so for the ps3 mainly because of the double login... games like battlefield and r2 can have your stats pulled from the psn network onto the internet and you can check on there... but because of the double logins I think it causes problems.

Comment

No there is no PS3 stats on the web. I've checked months ago and googled the sh*t out of it and ended up with stats for the PCs in every UT game but not for PS3. I believe you will never see this either. To me stats are stats and that's all. If I wanted to have the best stats ever I could set up a 16 player online game with a password and play against 15 bots. Get massacres over and over, headshots, etc, etc. Which I do anyways with out playing bots but I'm using that as a example that stats r just stats. Same way with the rank.

Comment

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
          To me stats are stats and that's all. If I wanted to have the best stats ever I could set up a 16 player on-line game with a password and play against 15 bots. Get massacres over and over, headshots, etc, etc. Which I do anyways with out playing bots but I'm using that as a example that stats r just stats. Same way with the rank.

Well depends, if you are referring to pub stats, or global stats, then yeah I agree, they don't mean a thing. But not when it comes to close monitored environments, and competitive settings. Ie: Tournaments, Leagues, Ladders, and Pugs.. then stats do count, as they show how your performance compares with other competitive player in such environments.. Rank is, also, very important. Specially if you have to play on draft leagues, and pick up games, where players are picked based upon their rankings. They heavily reflect the level of skill of the player.

We run our own system for tracking the stats when we play on #ut3pugs, these are localized stats, and not global they only track the stats of pugs..Just liek any other league for any sports they are very detailed In:
          Matches · Players · Rankings · Maps · Servers · Totals
          Career Highs · Match Highs..

You can check them here: http://ut3pugs.nuclearfallout.net/ut...?stats=players

Comment

Originally posted by Janes_Addiction- View Post
            Aww I suck

Comment

Originally posted by Janes_Addiction- View Post
              Well depends, if you are referring to pub stats, or global stats, then yeah I agree, they don't mean a thing. But not when it comes to close monitored environments, and competitive settings. Ie: Tournaments, Leagues, Ladders, and Pugs.. then stats do count, as they show how your performance compares with other competitive player in such environments.. Rank is, also, very important. Specially if you have to play on draft leagues, and pick up games, where players are picked based upon their rankings. They heavily reflect the level of skill of the player.

We run our own system for tracking the stats when we play on #ut3pugs, these are localized stats, and not global they only track the stats of pugs..Just liek any other league for any sports they are very detailed In:
              Matches · Players · Rankings · Maps · Servers · Totals
              Career Highs · Match Highs..

You can check them here: http://ut3pugs.nuclearfallout.net/ut...?stats=players
              I agree with you on the pugs, local stuff, etc. But you must remember new to UT3 or whatever the case is you have to start somewhere, u can be terrible at the game, have bad stats and in a few weeks could be a golden ace at it with all kinds of stats. Stats on local pugs and sh*t I understand but as far as globally I can or anyone can do what I previously posted and someone could thank they r a god looking at their stats until they play them to find out their garbage. It would be that easy to play 15 bots on novice skill and burn through them like they were nothing. As far as rank goes its the same way. My rank the other day on pure was I believe 106 just from duelin, I go to a DM there after cause could care less about rank and it goes from 106 to like 3200 and I won most the matches. I didn't loose any skill playing those matches but lost that many points, the ranking system is f*cked in UT3 and the system was designed for chess, not UT3 when a noob kills u because he got lucky. So yes I believe me and you agree on the ranks and stats. You must remember I am a PS3 player, we don't have anythang else but in game globally stats.

Comment

That's what I said.. global stats/ranking don't mean anything because it doesn't prove how good you really are... anyone, can rack up kills with noobs, or bots like you say. Unless its something like league, ladder, tournament, PUG, etc. Then it doesn't count. There is no way you would play a pug and have the rest of the players let you kill them. It just won't happen. In other words there is no way around getting high stats/rank other than getting to be a better player yourself, And your stats/rank will reflect that. its the same as any other sport; they are just documentations of your performances during the competitive seasons, and they HELP determine how good you really are.

Comment

Working...
                X