Windows 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 7

I know this doesnt really have to do much with UT3 but OMG!!
    This news is fregin amazing!!!

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/win...-gpu,6645.html

Amazing! With a massively power-sucking CPU you can nearly attain the performance of crappy Intel integrated graphics!

Sarcasm aside, I don't think this is going to be particularly useful because I predict that CPUs will come with one or more cores dedicated to graphics integrated as standard sometime in the near future.

Comment

Lol ya i started to become sarcastic myself the more I read into it xD
      Turns out that was crysis on Low settings at 800x600 res xD Fail....
      Ohwell Windows 7 Will still do good. Hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
        Amazing! With a massively power-sucking CPU you can nearly attain the performance of crappy Intel integrated graphics!

Sarcasm aside, I don't think this is going to be particularly useful because I predict that CPUs will come with one or more cores dedicated to graphics integrated as standard sometime in the near future.
        What do you mean? Awesome news! I must pre-order my copy tonight! WOW! being able to play CRYSIS at 8 FPS sound really good to me. More coolaid here please! Just pass the whole dang pitcher! This is the future, you late Vista upgraders are going to be left behind!

Comment

Its already been done, 3d analyzer can do that stuff for dx8 and 9. It very slow tho as if it has a integrated gpu its likely not to have a powerful cpu either.

Comment

UT3 performance with Windows Seven:
            http://www.presence-pc.com/tests/Win...ances-22840/7/

Windows Seven has better fps even if it's still at a beta-stage now.(about +5%)

Comment

Working...
            X