News about expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
    Considering what we already knew, I'd say equal to nothing.
    No, it shows that even though they have taken this remaining silent stance, they wish to offer something to show that they are listening and focusing on UT. Whereas if they did not even bother to open their mouths everyone would be in a huff about how they have given up on UT. If it helps to keep the community positive, then it is not equal to nothing.

Comment

Christmas would be a perfect date for releasing an expansion
      But maybe some days ago would be better (because of buying gifts).

However, I doubt it will be released this year.
      But we don't know how much progress they've made until now...

Greets

Comment

Since its a "major expansion" I doubt it will be seen this year but maybe a patch or a mini bonus pack for Christmas who knows?

Still I'm sure they will have a good amount of content to keep the game going for awhile with the expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
          Christmas would be a perfect date for releasing an expansion
          But maybe some days ago would be better (because of buying gifts).

However, I doubt it will be released this year.
          But we don't know how much progress they've made until now...

Greets
          They really wanted UT3 to be released in time for the holidays last year, and they did release it in November. I think we can all agree that the bun should've cooked in the over a little longer. I'd rather it come next year and have a nice golden brown crust with a soft, airy, flavorful center. If they rush it, it will wind up looking nice until you touch it, at which point it will collapse into a doughy mess that no one wants to eat. Mmmmmm doughy mess......

Edit: My 2000th post!

Comment

Working...
          X