Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PC]BGE brings you XmasXchaosX - Sat, Dec 20th

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Very true just moments away.

    Downloads have begun.

    Six Pack in Ice

    Inversion Table set

    Gone outside and Screamed UNREAL. Neighbors once again wonder WHAT THE Hell.

    Life is good.

    Comment


      #47
      Boston Area, foot of snow.... PERFECT! See you in a bit!

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
        Boston Area, foot of snow.... PERFECT! See you in a bit!
        Calgary, Alberta, Canada over a foot of snow with minus 30c weather, mother natures excuse for not going out!
        Great games so far!

        Comment


          #49
          Gah! I JUST got home! D: Gonna d/load the map pack right now and set up Vent. How are the maps so far?

          Comment


            #50
            I will not tell you its 74 outside here. Nope not going to do that to you.

            Comment


              #51
              Looks like there are 2 map packs to DL. The main and the supplemental one.

              Comment


                #52
                I think alot of people get tired of playing custom maps all day long. Maybe next time it could be a mixture.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Come on guys we gotta get more players in here!

                  I'm really liking these new maps.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Yay, I got to play for a little bit! Server stayed nearly full for the couple hours I was on. Good fraggin' good fun! Merry Christmas all!

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Ah, i could join for several maps yesterday, it was good to play maps which are NEVER played in europe (HydroExtractor, SantaBite, Iridi, Brokeback Montain, Dawn), those custom maps are all exellents! and i have to say that 150-160 ping is a bit hard but still well playable on the BGE server.
                      Thx for this event, and GG all
                      I hope i could be present for the next big US WAR event

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Great games, I'll be looking again today for some fun before the Pats game. I disagree about putting in any stock maps, It's a Custom Map party, after all. Great to find yourself lost and alone, then find the right thing to do, find a good route, stuff... spider mines in an apt in (HOT ZONE?), Deemer in SantaLand, I could go on and on. I freaking love new maps anyways, these were all pretty sweet in my opinion.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by Infra` View Post
                          I think alot of people get tired of playing custom maps all day long. Maybe next time it could be a mixture.
                          that would defeat the whole idea of a custom map party.... There is only one of these events approx every month or two leaving approx 58 to 2 days people can play the stock maps exclusively and people are complaining

                          The stock maps are garbage IMO, thanks to BGE and T5k for having events like this. These events actually make me want to play UT3... and thats not just because my maps are in them...

                          GG's, it was cool to see guys like Tenebre and DemonSlick....

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
                            that would defeat the whole idea of a custom map party.... There is only one of these events approx every month or two leaving approx 58 to 2 days people can play the stock maps exclusively and people are complaining

                            The stock maps are garbage IMO, thanks to BGE and T5k for having events like this. These events actually make me want to play UT3... and thats not just because my maps are in them...

                            GG's, it was cool to see guys like Tenebre and DemonSlick....
                            I couldn't agree more.
                            I was lost 99% of the time, but it appeared everyone else was lost too
                            Some of those maps were fantastic! Sure made getting owned allot easier HA!
                            Thanks again to So's (bclagge) and BGE for bring us together in an otherwise sparse community!
                            Happy Holidays!

                            Comment


                              #59
                              It's over! D: D: D:

                              What a great party! Some of those new maps (Hydro, Brokeback, Iridi) were really nice. Had tons of fun also in Vent with the choochoo and the "10" key.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Thanks everyone for coming! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Sorry I couldn't join you for more games.

                                In response to the stock maps, no, I will never have stock maps at one of these events. It would defeat the purpose of calling it an event, since undoubtedly we would wind up playing Floodgate/Downtown/Islander.

                                I'm looking forward to doing another one of these, and in the interim, I hope everyone will come join TheVoid and the rest of UTF for their vCTF map party next weekend: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=646151 Merry Christmas!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X