XBOX 360 clan (NRG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBOX 360 clan (NRG)

Hey guys. just wanted to let everyone know that I just started a clan on UT3under the name NRG. The followinq is a list of our current roster:

BAB NRG
    GJlethal
    BAB Soad
    BAB Fenix
    Angelthefallen2
    Deth36
    Executor 9
    xMiSTxONE
    GALAWDAWG30
    Lagnaut
    gfddr777
    Ms Drew
    SNEAKYB2361
    tmacriteatcha
    forceBEwithyou
    BenWaBabyhead

We welcome more to join and accept challenges from all clans or groups in any game mode. The intent is to get more people playing as teams instead of individuals. Additionally, I will be posting schedules for training and competitive fun. My gamer tag is: BAB NRG from the orginal NRG clan on PS3, also known as Pure NRG or BAB89.

Wanted to thank the following PS3 players for making me a better player:
    Chris_C
    BIOxSoaker
    Qwest4Victory
    ^^^^^^^^The original NRG
    Danjel8
    Do_Or_Die
    Jorgelius
    LukeC7
    BKVarsity
    The Blackcats
    TailSnakes

Glad to see your still playing the game, could do with more people like you back on the ps3!!

Comment

check us out bab

VVVVVVVVVVVv

Comment

PS3 needs more players. Support PS3. Glad to see UT3 getting supported either way tho.

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
          check us out bab

VVVVVVVVVVVv
          That is a sweet website, I actually took a few pages from your script Prodigy while creating this team, it's seems much easier to set up matches and practices when you have a lot of team members available.

Your website is awesome, that is probably the best I have seen yet, I like your rank structure, very organized!!!

When I see your name Prodigy it brings back the memories of the BlackCat match in Suspense, where I thought playing a good defense would be the ticket to taking the BlackCats, to this day I wish we would have went with your concept of offense. (I still have nightmares about that darn game)

Take Care and keep having fun!

P.S. Hey Danjel8, I still laugh when I think about those times you and Jorgelius would be yelling at each other in another language during some of the matches, as a matter of fact I'm laughing right now, those were the good times. Oh and Do_Or_Die would get furious because Qwest4Victory would talk a lot during the match. lol

I do miss you guys!!!!!!

Comment

yea.. lol i thought a good defense in this game would win.. and it has for SMP, but now.. we ditched that, and have new ideas and new gameplans.. we sent an offer to the blackcats to play us.. but.. i dont think they are gonna..

so we sent out an open challenge to anyone ps3 players to take us down..

but we will see.. hope all is good in xbox.. hold it down bro, your a good player and im glad i got to kick it with ya for thatr match.. deff a cool dude..

ohh and thanks for the props for the site.. ive worked hard to get SMP to where its at.. and JIBWA worked hard at helping get a website for the team.. sign up and be a part of it, you can have a dedi thread for your team, (even if your xbox, we will still hold it down for ya)

Comment

... sign up and be a part of it, you can have a dedi thread for your team, (even if your xbox, we will still hold it down for ya)
              Thanks Prodigy, I might take you up on that.

Comment

Bab, this has been set up for you. Check the bottom of our forum home page for your category. Once you log in, you'll have access to the entire SMP forums plus your own private "NRG" forum for your clan members only. See your private thread for some minor instructions.

Enjoy, hit me directly via PM on our site with your tech questions on this...

Comment

haha if Jorge was still playing no doubt we would be having our lovely conversations!! I guess we just both wanted to win so bad we would get carried away. haha those were the days...

I learnt so much off you, hope your teaching people the same kinda skills on the 360.

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_JIBWA View Post
                    Bab, this has been set up for you. Check the bottom of our forum home page for your category. Once you log in, you'll have access to the entire SMP forums plus your own private "NRG" forum for your clan members only. See your private thread for some minor instructions.

Enjoy, hit me directly via PM on our site with your tech questions on this...
                    Hey Jibwa, we really appreciate this, I've been trying to come up with an avenue to communicate with guys on the team and it's been difficult using the xbox message system. I'm going to send messages to everyone on my team and hopefully they will sign up on your forum. (For some reason alot of the xbox ut3 players do not seem to post on epic's or xbox's forum.) Again thanks, I'll make my first post today.

Comment

it is no problem for us.. and if they respect our forums.. and post in the topics we dont have a problem.. your a cool dude.. and you know how i run my team..so if u have any questions or anything, get at me..

Comment

it is no problem for us.. and if they respect our forums.. and post in the topics we dont have a problem.. your a cool dude.. and you know how i run my team..so if u have any questions or anything, get at me..
                        Prodigy thanks again and I'll let everyone know.

Comment

Working...
                        X