No announcement yet.

What is keeping you from playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have paint 60 euro for it too like i care i got some good game for thaty many i have some game in rearturn its allword it

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbypants View Post
      Complete and utter lack of ctf players when I am available.
      Yes. I played CTF all the time in UT3. VCTF has replaced it, so that's what I'm playing now.

Comment

lol bad grammer
        +

Comment

Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
          Its silly, most other games kick idlers... why can't ut3.
          UT3 can, it just needs to be activated in the server-inis afaik.

Comment

Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
            Doesn't ever annoy you then when you have 3 or 4 inactives in a game making it 8v4?

Its silly, most other games kick idlers... why can't ut3.
            yeah sometimes it bothers me but a lot of the time it really doesnt matter
            and it doesnt even bother me that much not enough to quit playing the game alltogether
            i love the game its freakin awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha View Post
              I've got some other stuff on.
              Besides that though, I've sort of had it with online shooters. I still play UT3 every now and then and do enjoy it, but I grow tired of it too quickly. The fact that 9/10 times I play online I'm easily the best player in the server doesn't help either.
              I don't even have UT2004 installed anymore. I'm really sick and tired of that game.

Boksha,

If you want more challange come pug then. Check my signature, if you're in NA that is.

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                lol bad grammer
                +
                ... that's a joke, right? ;D

Comment

well... i cant play cause a guy has a gun to my head and he's saying "you play this game, ill blow your head off!"

Comment

Originally posted by sickboogiemurder View Post
                    yeah sometimes it bothers me but a lot of the time it really doesnt matter
                    and it doesnt even bother me that much not enough to quit playing the game alltogether
                    i love the game its freakin awesome
                    Props for having a good attitude about it. I wish I had your patience.

Comment

I need a daily fix of UT so I play UT3 most days. :P
                      Although saying this in any UT forum these days makes you feel dirty

Comment

What is keeping me from playing?

**** heads. That's what. I play offline most of the time anyway but go figure; when I play online I'm always coming across some **** head who doesn't like it when they get owned. I played online last night for the first time in months, hit one of Epics warfare servers (pretty much the only one there with a low enough ping that had more than ten people on it) and not too long after I join I kill some guy trying to hoverboard jump his way up a steep hill opposite the Blue base on Torlan. He calls me a p*ssy for taking so long, presumably because the first shot knocked him off the board and I let him roll down the hill before I shot him again.

I try so very hard to ignore the ******** but I just had to call him a sore loser... Then later on after I kill him again and he continued to take the **** so I told him to get a life. He shut up after that. Some people take the game too seriously, either that or they're just ******s. It puts me off playing online in any case.

Comment

There are also nice people playing online, don't get put off by the ********, Xandros.

Comment

Xandros there are always going to be people who over react in any game. Admittedly, I'm like that sometimes but the important thing to realise is that most people get over whatever annoyed them within a day of the incident so they're not going to keep abusing you after they've vented. The ones who continue to hold grudges are tards so just let them spout whatever rubbish they want to. Don't let them stop you from enjoying the game.

Comment

UI is the big problem.
                              If we could navigate between gametypes and maps faster, i'd play more offline.
                              I mean UT99 used to load a random map after each round, UT3 playes the same map over and over unless you play from a list, which isn't random either.

They bragged about UT3 being more like UT99, WHERE?

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectUT View Post

They bragged about UT3 being more like UT99, WHERE?
                                Gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                                X