What is keeping you from playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moloko View Post
    What's worse, you'll get a team with 5 high scoring players, each very capable, against a team of single points noobies, these games are completely one sided affairs and to rub salt in, the winning dominant team has players typing "gg", after a quick rubbishy game.

Haha it's funny as when people say 'gg' after one side goes from ()x() to ()O().

Comment

AcurALegenD... inactive on a midway server for 3 days now.

Comment

The left 4 dead thread is now 17 pages long on the titan ut3 website......

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKillGrill View Post
          The new Need4Speed was the worst racing game I've ever played on the ps3. It was literally unplayable, it looked like trash and ran at like 15 fps. I was getting nauseous from the frame rate.

I don't play UT3 on PS3 basically because I like the PC version better. I don't play the PC version much because its buggy and feels unfinished.
          I agree, Need4Speed is an awful game. The fact that I am playing that instead of UT3 only reinforces how annoyed I am with UT3.

Here are some more people that like to sit idle.
          VEND3TT4_PHIL
          UNDERFULLOON09
          ACURALEGEND -This joker was idle for TWO DAYS! -That is not a misprint. He was idle for so long, I logged off. The next day I logged in and he was still just sitting there. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by NobodyLikesATX View Post
            I haven't been playing UT3(PS3) much lately. Even though R2 and Need4Speed are games I have been playing lately. They aren't keeping me from UT3Idle players in warfare matches are. Every single time I go into a warfare server that has peeps playing on it. There is one or two idle players on a team. They sit there for hours doing absolutely nothing! I try to get everyone to switch to another server and leave the idle player behind. That rarely happens.
            Message to players who sit in games without playing.
            If mom calls you down for dinner. LOG OUT of the match. You are making the teams unfair and ruining the game for the rest of us. If your goal is to become known as the biggest a$$clowns on UT3. Keep up the good work.
            I am going to begin listing players who sit idle on a regular basis.

AUD99- Plays for like 5 minutes and then disappears for the entire day. I have logged in, played a few games. Then, left and came back hours later. He's still sitting idle.

TATINKED- Logs into games and does nothing. It is almost as if his intentions are to sit idle. I have NEVER seen him moving or score one single point.

Have a nice day!
            nothing i play everyday

Comment

I tried playing this weekend but there were no servers! ...thats a reason

...although there were a few custom servers working, the players weren't that fantastic ;(

Comment

Originally posted by sickboogiemurder View Post
                nothing i play everyday
                What he said.

Comment

actually, what's keeping me for playing DM and TDM is my high ping (avobe 200 in the nearest servers)
                  Apart from that, i usually play VCTF and WAR because its still possible to capture nodes or flags with a high ping.

Comment

Complete and utter lack of ctf players when I am available.

Comment

Originally posted by sickboogiemurder View Post
                      nothing i play everyday
                      Doesn't ever annoy you then when you have 3 or 4 inactives in a game making it 8v4?

Its silly, most other games kick idlers... why can't ut3.

Comment

I've got some other stuff on.
                        Besides that though, I've sort of had it with online shooters. I still play UT3 every now and then and do enjoy it, but I grow tired of it too quickly. The fact that 9/10 times I play online I'm easily the best player in the server doesn't help either.
                        I don't even have UT2004 installed anymore. I'm really sick and tired of that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
                          Yep, the game was redesigned according to UT99 players requirements and still, Epic will always fail to please them!

It means that cathering for this sub-community was a waste of time and resources. Now it's time to give priority to UT2004, casual, offline and console players instead.
                          That's an interesting take on the situation.... If you really look at the game we paid $40-50 for when it first came out, we got a game that looked & felt like it was designed for the console players. The same thing happened with UT2003. This is a replay imo.

As a long time fan of the game, I really hope they put a fork in it and call it done. When a fan of the game can make a UI frontend that puts theirs to shame, that's pretty sad.. Message to Epic: Stick to consoles, and leave the PC games to companies that care about PC games.

Edit: I don't mean to sound so negative, I just wish game companies that port games from consoles would take more care in producing a finished product. Many of us played the demo, but never figured it was a true representation of the final product.. I'm not happy with the UI, server browser, bugs, & GameSpy.

Comment

The things that keep me away from playing are the stupid bugs, lack of features, and lack of support from Epic. I used to be a supporter of theirs but not anymore. They really messed this one up.

Comment

the reason is so lame really if you like the game like. i do. you dont stop playing the game
                              pll start too playing costummaps now it strange now pll start too playing it but its a start

i dont give up at this game i play it every day and i have some fun i no there are so many BUG s but it dont stop me from playing this game ut3

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainZap View Post
                                That's an interesting take on the situation.... If you really look at the game we paid $40-50 for when it first came out, we got a game that looked & felt like it was designed for the console players.
                                I paid 60€ ( = 100$ ) and got a game that looked and felt like it was designed for UT99 and console players, with some of the fun removed and excessive hardcore pr0-**** thrown at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X