X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's keeping me from playing?

The game is just not fun.

Comment

contagious, mass community hysteria ..... luckily im immune and still happily playing w00t, albeit offline mainly
      [EDIT] still wondering if the next PC version will have "From the studio that DIDNT bring you gears of war 2!" lolz

Comment

Why am I not playing?

I remember UT99...hundreds of packed servers and IGN.com giving the game its highest rating ever...and no **** consoles in the picture. No dumbass storyline forced in by some executives...UT3 is much more self-conscious

Comment

that and UT99 has some very good singe player campains to download. UT3 has hardly anything to base a storyline on

Comment

Lack of players playing... plain and simple. It's like a downward spiral. Every time I get on to play, there are about 5 servers in each category being played on.

Fix client side demo without the need for utcomp. People like to demo their games and make videos. People post videos, it builds up the hype, more people get interested,... upward spiral.

Fix insta. That rifle does not shoot right, period. Using the {AW} Instagib rifle is the only fix I've found. That rifle's timing is perfect. Default insta seems to have laggy shots, regardless of server ping. Therefore, I don't play insta though I'm in an insta clan.

Those are the 3 main reasons that inhibit me from playing as much as I would if these things were not issues.

Comment

Working...
            X