Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.H.E: New Clan Forming

The Height of Evoultion!

This is some fresh stuff guyz. We are just starting to build a new clan and want quailty well rounded players to join. We have 4-5 top players and are looking to add more.
    We don't care who you are and what you are like, all thats matters is how well you play!

Warfare, VCTF and TDM are our choice modes at the moment.
    We will play all modes if we have the players to do it.

If interested hit me up and i'll sort you out with the information needed.
    Don't be shy people!

Being competitive isn't enough, we want to be the best!

is this pc, ps3. 360?

Comment

So r u guys new to the game, who's all in your crew. I've been around for a while so I know mostly everyone. Good players stand out so ill be sure to look for you guys. If you r new and need any help then just let me know and also if your new, welcome to UT3 PS3.

Comment

whos all in your clan skiller??

get that 5th and take us up in our UT3 new years get down, all vctf maps.. think about it.. read the thread.. get at me..

good to see another clan.. hope we can get some good games =)

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=639618

Comment

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
          So r u guys new to the game, who's all in your crew. I've been around for a while so I know mostly everyone. Good players stand out so ill be sure to look for you guys. If you r new and need any help then just let me know and also if your new, welcome to UT3 PS3.
          They aren't new, just a new clan. Gonna be a good clan too by the sound of it coz they are all funny ****ers.

Comment

Good a new clan. We officially formed tOp now also. Lets get a clan match asap

Comment

Definitely a good idea Prodigy. I already read yr post and was gonna ask u about it.

Can't actually give u guyz the full line-up yet. Some of them still have commitments and it might upset a few people, but rest assured that we do have the numbers, six players at the moment. Gimme a few days and I will be able to post the full clan members list.

Comment

OHH yeah! Any time ACE, should be fun.

Comment

Skiller, be sure to announce this on the SMP forums as well. You are top notch and well respected by SMP members. We would be glad to host a thread or even a dedicated topic in our forums for you guys to use.

PM me at our site for more info. or assistance in any way.

Comment

You guyz r quailty, thanks brother just might take you up on that.

Comment

I'd be interested in joining, although TDM is my area... with some regular CTF. I'm from Liverpool.

Let me know

Comment

also to let everyone know..

SMP is now hosting threads for your TEAM in our forums.. so if u wanted a team thread, now is the chance.. we set up a couple already.. check it out

www.smput3.com/forums

Comment

T.h.e

Members list!

T-H-E_SKILLZ

T-H-E_RealUnreal

T-H-E_EXODUS

T-H-E-XxROCKxX

T-H-E_PINNACLE

T-H-E_KILLSWITCH

T-H-E_ONE

Add Sk-iller to yr PS3, send me a message stating yr intent to take part in the trails and i'll invite you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_ILLAH_KILLAH View Post
                            Members list!

T-H-E_H.N.I.C

T-H-E_RealUnreal

T-H-E_OverZellous

T-H-E-XxROCKxX

T-H-E_PINNACLE

T-H-E_KILLSWITCH

The trails will be over by the end of the week with the nearest happening 2nite at 10pm. 2nites trail will focuse on VCTF but we will still have a TDM trail after.

Add Sk-iller to yr PS3, send me a message stating yr intent to take part in the trails and i'll invite you.
                            Hey I should be playing a lil bit with SMP tonight. I'm in SMP now. Also I'll play against you guys in TDM to. Ill give you guys a run if I have somebody decent on my team. Ill add you tonight. And just let me know when you do TDM and Ill join that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_ILLAH_KILLAH View Post
                              Members list!

T-H-E_H.N.I.C

T-H-E_RealUnreal

T-H-E_OverZellous

T-H-E-XxROCKxX

T-H-E_PINNACLE

T-H-E_KILLSWITCH

The trails will be over by the end of the week with the nearest happening 2nite at 10pm. 2nites trail will focuse on VCTF but we will still have a TDM trail after.

Who be who?

Comment

Working...
                              X