Anyone who thinks UT3's explosions are ugly should look at this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, that are some really nice explosions
    which postprocessing configurations do you use ? I see you have DoF on, but I wonder why you don't get flashed, when firing the deemer. My sceen becomes white several moments, because of the explosion, but your sceen is just bright red

EDIT:
    I tested it myself on Downtown and noticed, that PP is different from map to map

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Slayer View Post
      wow, that are some really nice explosions
      which postprocessing configurations do you use ? I see you have DoF on, but I wonder why you don't get flashed, when firing the deemer. My sceen becomes white several moments, because of the explosion, but your sceen is just bright red
      the color the screen becomes is strangely map dependant, also the distance of the explosion matters

even on my pc the screen gets completely white when looking at a redeemer explosion on dm-deck, and the worst redeemer effect is on dm-defiance or vctf-corruption. the screen gets all red and then yellow and then GREEN (seriously wtf??)

settings for this video were: graphics on highest (duh), i think i had postprocessing mode set to vivid, turned off minimum framerate for full effects no matter how low your framerate gets, and i turned off desaturation so explosions are explosion color, not grey.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-AQ...eature=related

This has to be a mutater. I don't remember the redeemer being the wicked.

Comment

thats by far the coolest thing ever!

Comment

LMFAO

40 hellbenders was my favorite. And great ending.

Comment

awesome vid it looks very nice. I wish I had a such great compter

Comment

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-AQ...eature=related

This has to be a mutater. I don't remember the redeemer being the wicked.

Wow! go UT2004.

Comment

yay thanks all!

and that UT2004 thing is a mutator

PLEASE MAKE THIS FOR UT3

Comment

Oh wow, that is really cool. ^o^
                    Just wondering, how did he get to slow down that much?
                    I've tried the in game mutators to see if I can get that affect. Doesn't work though. If this this some kind of mod? >_>

Comment

if you're on PC, open the console by pressing F10 and type this:
                      slomo 0.1

1 is normal speed 0.1 is the slowest. you can also speed up the game by entering a higher number than 1

Comment

Working...
                      X