http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLPVnKP-gUU&fmt=22
    after 4:10 other stuff than redeemer explosions
    enjoy

that guy must have a real good pc

Comment

i made that video myself, and no, my pc isn't that good at all
      *using the old socket 939 with DDR1*

Comment

How on earth did you get a reedemer into the heart of enemy lines, usually I find the reedemer and end up dead staright away before i can use it

Comment

lower bot skill so they don't look around them, playersonly and godmode cheat so you can 'appear' behind them without them seeing you

Comment

thats beautiful nice shots!

Comment

**** thats some serious destruction.

Comment

finally nice high quality video on the tube. a bit dark though.

Comment

Wow!!! Holy ****ing sh*t!!!
                  Seriously, i didn't know UEngine3 was capable of that massive beauty!

Comment

How do you get that good of quality up on you tube.

Comment

woah thanks all
                      and for the high quality you have to upload the video in HD format, and the &fmt=22 in the link will make it play the HD version

Comment

Well eyecandy is 1 thing......gameplay is another.With full settings the game looks dark n the visibility isnt great.I'd say world detail 1 is much better n some ini changes like no blur etc are needed for better gameplay.I love the deemer btw :P

Comment

Each to their own. World detail on 1 makes the game look like sh*t IMO. Most people are perfectly capable of playing well on reasonable settings (not something ridiculous like 1/1). TBH only those who think they're pr0 (but don't earn a living from gaming) and are obsessed with winning in a computer game (lololol), play with 1/1 settings even though they have a top of the range PC.

Great video by the way: Great visuals, entertaining and most importantly, it is completely devoid of any of that 'I think I'm so hardcore' screaming rubbish that some regard as music.

Comment

all i can say is ...

HOLY.... F***KING $HIT

Comment

Originally posted by H3i53nb3rg View Post
                              Each to their own. World detail on 1 makes the game look like sh*t IMO. Most people are perfectly capable of playing well on reasonable settings (not something ridiculous like 1/1). TBH only those who think they're pr0 (but don't earn a living from gaming) and are obsessed with winning in a computer game (lololol), play with 1/1 settings even though they have a top of the range PC.

Great video by the way: Great visuals, entertaining and most importantly, it is completely devoid of any of that 'I think I'm so hardcore' screaming rubbish that some regard as music.
                              I play with 1-1 settings not because I want to be able to pull of UberPwnage but because it reduces lag and makes the game run smoother. I can't play maps such as Canal Warfare without freezing up temporarily unless I take down the Texture/World Details down, as I prefer to not to change my screen resolution every other map.

Anyhow, AWESOME video. You did a fantastic job, I can't get over the Scorpion(s) explosion!! It just goes to show what UT3 is capable of and what a brilliant game it is, even with the small community.

Comment

Working...
                              X