No ranked servers? (Xbox 360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ranked servers? (Xbox 360)

Hi, I'm playing Unreal Tournament 3 on the 360, and for some reason no ranked servers are ever showing up. I tried hosting my own deathmatch on ranked and got lucky with one guy showing up, but that was about it. What's going on? Player matches work fine, but ranked does not.

Originally posted by Shenocide View Post
    Hi, I'm playing Unreal Tournament 3 on the 360, and for some reason no ranked servers are ever showing up. I tried hosting my own deathmatch on ranked and got lucky with one guy showing up, but that was about it. What's going on? Player matches work fine, but ranked does not.
    Ranked games work it's just nobody plays them anymore because the player matches have leaderboards and stats too just like the ranked matches AND you don't have all the hassle to go through to get a player match going as you do for ranked. In player matches you don't have to wait for people to sign up before you can start playing. If someone quits in the middle of a ranked match, no one can take his place and the teams get unbalanced.

If you are looking to get some of the achievements for the ranked matches you might want to coordinate with people on your friends list or something like that, otherwise you'll have a long wait as you've already experienced.

Comment

Well, that's alright. At least people play player matches.

Thanks.

Comment

The problem isn't no ranked matches - the problem is no players period

Comment

Working...
        X