PC and PS3 together yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC and PS3 together yet?

I've read somewhere that Epic was working on a patch to support cross-platform in UT3 between ps3 and pc players.

Any news on this?

An old link from jan 2008: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=90051

I'd remove that site from your favorites, Epic never said they'd ever do that. All they said is that in theory it would be possible.

Comment

That article doesn't say what you think it says. It is talking about updates to the mod cooking utility to allow mods made on PC to be cooked for PS3. We already got that update ages ago.

Comment

Actually Wormbo in a video interview conducted with Mike Capps in 2007 he said crossplatform was quote unquote "the biggest thing on my mind right now".. he seemed to imply that deciding whether the game would be on GFW or not would influence which way the crossplatform would go, but that he was pushing for it to be there one way or another. While nothing is certain, we can't discount the possibility for the expansion, especially after all the support it has gotten, even a petition containing hundreds of signatures.

Comment

Working...
        X