this includes you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this includes you...

with as few people that are playing this game these days, i was wondering if all of you out there could sound off on behalf of your clan or self, if you're a privateer/OMS. and let the world know that we're all still here, and people ARE playing this game
    all platforms represent, identify yourselves. nicks,locations, playtimes gametypes.
    links to your clanz or forumz might be usefull to those out here.

and plzz no serious flamage. save that for the battlefield.

I'm still around....barely. To busy working to pay for gas for my vehicles. Anyways...havent really played any PC....but i do dabble in some UT3 on PS3 late in the evening on the weekends.

And to be honest...there are still a few issues with this game that are really keeping me from playing this game religously....

1- I cant understand why there still is no double tap dodge for the keyboard and mouse users.

2- 2 Player splitscreen......I mean wth...the 360 has it

I'll leave it at that. Hi everyone.

Comment

I play mostly on friday afternoon and saturday afternoon...
      Occasionally I show up on weekdays between 5pm to 7 pm or later on around 9pm to 12pm (GMT).
      I dwell more on WAR servers but I play DM\TDM and VCTF\CTF occasionally.
      Somewhat busy due to be working on a mappack of sorts so a good chunk of my free time goes to that.

I'm on PC by the way.

Comment

I still play. PC, Europe.
        I mostly play at evenings after 19.00 CET. Sometimes earlier as well.

Anybody looking for some duel games, get mIRC (or some other IRC client) and join #mpukut3.duel on Quakenet.

Comment

phantaci.. or uP I Phantasi
          qM is notorious on the ps3...
          and uP is illustrious on the 360... i still play, looking for duels!

Comment

I'm here (third time) and tend to stay this time around.
            No clan
            From Sweden
            PS3
            Controller
            PSN id: bent_toe

Comment

I'm here. Representing TAW (The Art of Warfare) for UT3 PC. We've got ~30 active members who play regularly, divided into two main battalions: one for Europe, one for North America.

We're recruiting. Check us out at www.taw.net

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
                I'm here. Representing TAW (The Art of Warfare) for UT3 PC. We've got ~30 active members who play regularly, divided into two main battalions: one for Europe, one for North America.

We're recruiting. Check us out at www.taw.net
                Hey you guys should join www.unrealgamingleague.com, there are ladders for most UT3 gametypes, your North American battalion would be allowed.

I am saying hi from BGE, we are a PC North American Warfare and VCTF clan, we also have some people in the 1v1 sniping ladder.

Comment

Im still here, but GOW 2 has got me by the balls. lol

Comment

Still playing.

Comment

PSN: Deths_Right_Hand. One of warfares finest imo.Original tWc member, Original BAK member, Formerly known as thc620, aka Lucifers_Best, aka tWc_026cht, aka SCORpnKNG_is_BAK.Currently a free agent

Find me in warfare and possibly vctf owning chumps with my partner Spagender or with one of the other homies or even solo. When Ive had my fill of dominating you might find me getttin my ***** handed to me in dm or tdm.
                      Shoutout to all ex tWc members and SMP(even the ones I dont know)

Comment

Originally posted by MrGump View Post
                        Hey you guys should join www.unrealgamingleague.com, there are ladders for most UT3 gametypes, your North American battalion would be allowed.

I am saying hi from BGE, we are a PC North American Warfare and VCTF clan, we also have some people in the 1v1 sniping ladder.
                        TAW is signed up at UGL, just they are on the vCTF ladder and not the Warfare ladder.

Also hi from BGE! We are primarily a NA clan, but we have members from all over the globe. We still play UT3 daily.

Come check out our Warfare server:
                        Name: .: The Battlegrounds 24/7 Warfare #1 :.No Titan Team Fix lol
                        IP: 74.63.66.162

Comment

I play everyday on PC and once in a great while on Xbox. I only play CTF and usually on the Bayfront Beachparty or UMG servers. I play all hours of the day and night depending on the week as I work swingshift.

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                            TAW is signed up at UGL, just they are on the vCTF ladder and not the Warfare ladder.

Also hi from BGE! We are primarily a NA clan, but we have members from all over the globe. We still play UT3 daily.

Come check out our Warfare server:
                            Name: .: The Battlegrounds 24/7 Warfare #1 :.No Titan Team Fix lol
                            IP: 74.63.66.162
                            Thanks bclagge.

Yes, although the name of the clan is The Art of Warfare, that actually is simply a coincidence with the UT3 gametype, "Warfare." TAW has been around for years - long before UT3 ever came out

Comment

Kazimira
                              PC player
                              The Nitwitts clan member(thay have funky maps)
                              UK near London to be more exact.
                              Deathmatch player but want to branch out a bit.
                              I play every day but tend to play offline alot due to not being able to consantrait to see for a hole long match without my eyes hurting. But just message me if you want an ego boost.

Comment

Working...
                              X