Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a Future Unreal....

Dear Epic,

I understand the campaign mode is mainly training for the online play, but, I just finished playing the campaign for Gears 2 and I think it would be REALLY, really nice if you could make an awesome single player mode the next time you put out an unreal game. The campaign for G2 was fun, exciting and everything UT3's campaign mode is not. Thank-you.

Nancy

Good online > good story mode, I'd rather they spend time fixing all the problems the game has online than give us an awesome story and essentially a redux of this barely passable online experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
      Good online > good story mode, I'd rather they spend time fixing all the problems the game has online than give us an awesome story and essentially a redux of this barely passable online experience.
      Yes, I understand where you're coming from but, why can't they do both?

Edit: It was especially noticeable, the difference between the two because they both LOOK very similar. I know the gameplay is different and all that but the characters, the beautiful architecture, the whole look of Gears 2 reminds one very much of UT3 and what we are missing.

Comment

We are working on a movie for UT. Takes place 10 years before the first UT starts (2281).

Comment

Sounds interesting, m3fs

Comment

It's UT, not Gears....

Comment

Yeah, really what the hell is happening with storyline writers today? Where's the spirit and creativity of 80's and 90's games? You can barely find a PC game with a decent storyline free of cliches, stereotyped dialogs and all sorts of heroic bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                Good online > good story mode...
                You can't say that one is better than the other because they are completely different things. I say it's about time we had a proper Unreal sequel, but that seems unlikely for now.

Comment

hey ut99 barly had a story and it was better then ut3. The story was action and basicly took place in game.

Comment

Nancy, did u play Gow1? If you did, how was it? I'm going to order UC2, I may also do the same about GoW for PC.

Comment

Maybe it was premature to start a thread like this seeing as how they are apparently going to be putting out some sort of expansion to UT3. However, if they ARE going to put out another Unreal, then surely they will have already started to think about what the new game would look like, game modes, storyline, etc...

I just wanted to bring this possibility to their attention.

Edit: Benfica I just saw your post and no I'm sorry to say I never played Gears 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Froooooom View Post
                        It's UT, not Gears....

Exactly. The people who have given up on UT3 are the people who were expecting UT3 and not another Gears of War.

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
                          Exactly. The people who have given up on UT3 are the people who were expecting UT3 and not another Gears of War.
                          So few words yet the most truthful statement.

Comment

From the studio that brought you Gears of War... Unreals of Warfare!

Comment

Dosent Gears have no female characters or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X