Throw Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throw Weapon

I would like to get your opinion on one thing, and that is Throw Weapon in UT3.

Do you think that changing UTInput.ini so that you can use Throw Weapon bind (which you can't bind ingame) is a CHEAT?

I think not, I've seen a lot of clan matches where both sides used it, but i would like to know your opinion.

****, i voted wrong!!! LOL

Comment

yeah me too... i wanted to click no and i voted yes... LOL

So remove 2 votes from yes and add them to no

LOL

Comment

Hell no.
        if there was a bind to give infinite redeemers yes but throw weapon seriously

Comment

It's a requirement for TDM with weaponstay OFF, however with weaponstay ON it can be abused.

Comment

What RoadKillGrill said

Comment

RoadKillGrill is right. You can easily get max ammo with that "mod". Should only be allowed in weapon stay OFF.

Comment

no cheat, this is something that should be in game without having to mess with an ini...

Comment

It should have never left the game. Removing it to fix the bug/exploit was a bit draconian

Comment

It doesn't work with weapon stay on does it? If it does, then it's a cheat because it's explicitly disabled with weaponstay in the code. Other than that, it's just making use of the built-in functionality, so not a cheat.

Comment

if you don't use weaponthrow in competitive TDM you are going to get owned, really really badly, end of story

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                        It doesn't work with weapon stay on does it? If it does, then it's a cheat because it's explicitly disabled with weaponstay in the code. Other than that, it's just making use of the built-in functionality, so not a cheat.
                        Indeed, it doesn't work with weaponstay on. Which is quite bad for CTF.

Comment

interesting, i didn't even know you could enable weapon throw, seems a nice thing to use on maps on suspence where there is no avril ammo, toss it and get a new one, and surly if you tossed a weapon you would lose the ammo wouldn't you?

Comment

Absolutely, unequivocally, not a cheat.

Comment

i cant find anything in my ini to do with weapon tossing

Comment

Working...
                              X