Duplicate login (what!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate login (what!)

i do not understand what is going on. please enlighten me! I paid for tihs copy i have a reciept and everything. Is this a common problem with the master server or something? I am able to log in now but this has happened several times in the past week.

change ur game spy password... and see if that helps...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Stride View Post
      change ur game spy password... and see if that helps...
      does this mean you think someone is using my login? how do i go about changing my password?

Comment

It happens all the time. If you get disconnected and reconnect this can happen.

Comment

I had it 2 or 3 times yesterday alone.. No need to change your password however, although it doesn't hurt of course. But this is just some bug/glitch in the works somewhere.

Pop!

Comment

To be sure that is a UT3 only problem, you could check your dynamic IP adress after you get the duplicate login message.
            (If you get dynamic IPs).
            If you lose your complete Internet connection, you will get it as well.

http://whatismyip.com/

P.S. And yes, change the password, too (shouldn't hurt as said).

Greets

Comment

I use a static IP and NEVER have this problem

If you dunno how to set up a static IP go to www.portforward.com [EDIT] just follow the port forwarding guide, the first part is setting up a static IP
              Hope that helps

Comment

happens to me dont worry and no1 hacked my account

Comment

@FragTastic:
                  The problem has nothing to do with the IP.
                  I meant if he gets dynamic IPs he can check if the IP is still the same.
                  That would be a control if he lost his Internet connection or not.
                  And btw: I don't believe that I simply can get a static IP because my ISP in Germany provides me an IP which is dynamic.
                  I don't set anything.
                  Maybe you mean the connection between my PC and my router?

But thanks^^

Greets

Comment

Working...
                  X