PS3 Duelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Duelers

Anybody wanna duel me? It's been awhile since i've played, and want to get back to dueling again. This question is mainly aimed at players that still play UT3 regularly on the ps3. Phantaci, reverendcrow, anybody. I don't care. And it also has to be on a dedicated host. WOP1-R (I think that's how it's spelled) has a nice dedicated server going for duels all the time, and runs very smooth to me. Add me on my XKaL1buR account if i don't already have you on my friend's list, and hit me up.

sup yternal.... I see you still dueling it out...... R u still DK?? or group at all??

Comment

Nah, i left DK. I'm in X_STyLeZ (XS) now. I've been playing ctf, and i'm gettin a little better at it. If you want a clan match, then i'm down for it. one of my members just came back from a vacation, so i'm up for a possible 3 vs 3 scrimm.

Comment

hey i will duel u man

Comment

Ill duel you over and over kalibur, nice to see you on these forums again. Bout time. Anyways you know where I'm at. Peace.

Comment

who is in XS? and i'll duel but the dedicated sucks for me but im sure we can find another.

Comment

Originally posted by thepac21wR View Post
              who is in XS? and i'll duel but the dedicated sucks for me but im sure we can find another.
              XKaL1buR, DI-JA-VU, primalvivax, and sillyy. If WOPR-1's dedicated sucks for you, just find another one and i'll play you. Oh, and good luck in that tourney.

Comment

And this is my permanent clan. I'm tired of joining clans that don't last. If anybody is interested in joining, hit me up on the PSN.

Comment

thanks.. my duel skills are a bit diminished on the 360 but im just in it so that teams get put on the circuit... then you can watch uP on MLG! winning it all hehe

i just need to know who the 4th for uP is....

Comment

Originally posted by thepac21wR View Post
                    thanks.. my duel skills are a bit diminished on the 360 but im just in it so that teams get put on the circuit... then you can watch uP on MLG! winning it all hehe

i just need to know who the 4th for uP is....
                    When is this going to take place? Will it be broadcast live so people can watch it?

Comment

someone let me know when the game isnt so dead and ill come back

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
                        someone let me know when the game isnt so dead and ill come back
                        Way to help the situation.

Comment

i dont need to help the situation, its just a game

Comment

dont see it getting any better........ expansion pack may give it a boost though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
                              When is this going to take place? Will it be broadcast live so people can watch it?
                              its not official yet

Comment

Working...
                              X