Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi...I`m the new guy ....

Hi all,

well i`m not so new to UT since I was an "Unreal" addicted to 2k3 and 2k4 :P

Few days ago I decided to buy UT3 since I got bored play Team Fortress 2 and ****......now I blame my self because I didn`t bought it before.....the new engine is just insane and I`m having problem to focus on the game play because every map I get lost looking at the awesome graphics :P
    I was a bit surprised when I played first time few days ago to see so many servers empty and reading the forum,I see that the game is slowly dying ??!!!??.....wtf ...how is possible that a so great game is not played anymore....I can`t beleive it....why this happening ....is Epic f***ing up the game because their businesses is now focused on console ? Can some one explain me ?

Any way ...I would like to join a clan if any are recruiting atm...I still have to get used to the fast game play of UT3 since I played for a year TF2 were the game play is much slower.....but I`m sure in a few week I will be good like the old times of 2k3/2k4...I was always on top score on ONS maps ^^

I really hope this game will not dye and tbh I`m doing my best to involve my friends to buy UT3.....I already convinced fews....and I will do my best to make this game not to die.

Ok...have to go back to work now.......cu on game

Exotrax

hi Exotrax, welcome to the community, you'll find that the people who are left are passionate about this game at least
    P.S. Love your enthusiasm and im sure any of the clans currently recruiting (there are many) will too, just a matter of finding one which suits your locale and personality . It may help to tell people where you are from and you'll prob have clans posting here..... lolz

Seeya round

Comment

Yes indeed I forgot to say sumnt about me.

I`m 34 years old from Italy,
      but I live in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) for 11 years and I`m working on satellite telecommunications,I`m also busy studying to get my C.C.E.N.T certification (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) and after I will got for the CCNA.

I like to play all game type on UT3 but I would prefer vCTF or Warfare but TDM and normal CTF is ok for me.

So now u know sumnt about me......don`t be afraid of invite me on your clan

Cya
      Exotrax

Comment

Just join one of the Epic Midway Warfare servers around 8pm to 11pm in the evening (europe) or join the Raptor server (warfare as well) and meet me and others there. There are quite a few clans around and some might search for new members.

Comment

Hey Exotrax, I have seen you around on the pubs a few times

There are a few clans operating at the moment, just hit the pubs and ask around. Or head over to any of the sites for the clans to ask around.

You can probably find more info from the Clanbase UT3 Warfare ladder.

Comment

yes, UT3 is a top multiplayer game.

a shame that it is played so rare, but there will be always addicted players that have fun playing it.

so keep on fraggin'

Comment

Dedicated player indeed, I just can't believe UT3 sold over 1 million copies. I woud love to have just 500, I said 500 people playing the game on each platform, that's only 1500 players. Let's c 1,000,000 - 1500 = 998,500. But we can't even have that, lame. I just can't believe how many copies r just floating around collecting dust. Those r big numbers for a small outcome. Sad. Welcome new player, I don't play PC tho.

Comment

You should try the pickups at #mpukut3.warfare on quakenet if you're into WARfare.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
                  You should try the pickups at #mpukut3.warfare on quakenet if you're into WARfare.
                  Hi Exotrax .I've seen u around in pubs.Do what demoniac says.You will find many of the players playing pubs in irc.Check the next link too.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...light=ut3+mirc

Comment

yea assault is missing i cant find it on my ut3

Comment

Working...
                    X