Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I have a new error! Plz Help!

Now the screen goes black when ever i try to exit from instant action! what the hell is going on!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    akashas now speaking like reaper!?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not only do people who play look like the demo guy often but women who play and ofrten the necris characcters sound alot like demo guy when thay still look like girls.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They will fix this when they get around to adding a speech binder... I think all we can do now is wait for the expansion pack and hope they fix/add some of this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    haha. i've noticed sometimes when playing custom maps, taunts and announcers sound in english (when they are supposed to sound in my language). Not need to be online for this. So this might be another feature: "Learn English with UT3"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's not a bug it's a feature. It's called the "Impersonation Confusion Attack".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i also imagine that you might have noticed that the female characters sometimes sound like guys when they dodge.lot's of strange grunting going on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its because people think Necris dont need complete voicepacks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Same here. The Akasha sometimes speak like Jester and necris guy speak like random guy, krall and some axon guy sound.

But who cares the problem...

ok... I CARE

I really hope Epic fix this soon.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Character Voice messups?

Character Voice messups?

Hey,
    I was playing containment when i heard Akarsha speak like Jester, then another necris guy sounded like an axon and i sounded like a krall
    Then Akashas voice started to alternate between a whole lot things Can someone please help!
Working...
X