Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    Phalanx, did you know that if a person doesn't choose a target within 2 seconds of firing the AVRIL, the AVRIL then becomes available to anyone on your team? That could explain odd behavior you may have seen.
    I didn't know that o.o never noticed while playing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I find it easier to have my Jump bound to Spacebar and Crouch bound to Left Shift. Try it if you are uncomfortable with C.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Phalanx, did you know that if a person doesn't choose a target within 2 seconds of firing the AVRIL, the AVRIL then becomes available to anyone on your team? That could explain odd behavior you may have seen.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    those missiles seem to randomly lock... i have had one follow someone behind a piller sometimes... i personally hate the raptors movement as a whole (seems floaty) which doesnt help with air control.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The movement down is way too slow, it's pretty hard to avoid missiles from other raptors if you're seen without seeing them at roughly the same time. It's warning,then hit ,hit most times, with the only real option being to bail. There really ought to be a boost button as with the fury + it'd make air battles interesting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    whatever jump is mapped to = up
    whatever crouch is mapped to = down

neither could I

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so wait.. what button is fly up?

Sorry I couldnt resist

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No need to come down, you'll have 4 avrils coming for you in no time to get you down. In pieces
    (Or yes, press the "C" key, if you didn't change it from default)

Pop!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you need to crouch

Leave a comment:

• started a topic raptor movement control!!

raptor movement control!!

i know this sounds stupid but i dont know how to make raptor to go down. i get higher by using the spacebar or ctrl key but no point on how to make it go down ... i tried to point mouse arrow down then put the "w" button but it keep going straignt.
    thank you for reading this.
Working...
X