Vote UT3 for World Cyber Games 2009!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote UT3 for World Cyber Games 2009!

I just got done reading this on a different website. Everyone should vote for Unreal Tournament 3 for WCG 2009 where you can win thousands of dollars playing. Not only that, but it will bring the popularity back to the game!

http://www.wcg.com/6th/poll/poll_PTT.asp

i have vote

Comment

Voted but the illuminati control everything so I doubt it will get picked.

Comment

world cyber games huh... no PS3??? LAME. i voted but doubt it will win... good luck to us

Comment

no ps3 is lame... and i hate dueling on the 3sh1tty controller...

Comment

Ps3 version feels better than 360 one imo, but it's better than nothing

Comment

Unfortunately I don't believe it is worthy in its current form.

Comment

Originally posted by xi0s View Post
                Unfortunately I don't believe it is worthy in its current form.
                I agree, UT2004 is a better candidate than UT3. UT3 is too buggy and lacks things like UTV, good spectator features and DEMOREC.

Comment

bump................

Comment

hmmm, I wish there was more choice in all those categories.

Comment

If UT3 did show up at WCG the euro competition community would definitely crush the NA/Canada competition community.
                      Also why would people expect WCG to pick the PS3 or 360 version over the PC version lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
                        If UT3 did show up at WCG the euro competition community would definitely crush the NA/Canada competition community.
                        Also why would people expect WCG to pick the PS3 or 360 version over the PC version lol!
                        Probably because more players voted for the console version?

Comment

Wow gaming will truly go to hell the day a Quake game comes out on console and people think it can be competitive compared to the PC version. UT is already there.

Comment

PC owns console any day
                            anyway
                            Though UT3 isn't the funniest of the UT series its still better then most FPS' out there
                            and its graphically beautiful... that doesn't make up for the downgrade in everything else but its a good plus

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
                              Probably because more players voted for the console version?
                              Would be a cold day in hell for a PC game to be played at WCG on controllers... actually I'd probably watch it, just to laugh hysterically at how bad it would be.

Comment

Working...
                              X