• Show
Clear All

NEW PUB WAR SERVER IN UK ! for PC

New war server in uk !

Hello: New pub gaming server in uk!

91.192.210.201: 7777

warfare
    open now!

Does this server have a name? Does it appear in the Server List?

If you can provide info, I (and others) would be happy to add it to our favourites list.

Comment

Apparently its name is:
      «púß°Gaming*Clan Europe War Server -UK-

http://www.game-monitor.com/ut3_Game...rver_-UK-.html

Comment

When advertising new servers, it'd be sweet to get the IP bundled with the list of custom maps it runs, and each map name a direct link to download that map. It would be really helpful. And if it ain't running custom maps, I fear there's no real need for another one at the moment since we can't fill the ones that exist xD

Even without custom maps, if you'd add a mutator to see the names of enemies. It's nice to know whom you're up against even before one of you kills the other.

Comment

No custom maps , no Mutators,Very smooth. Only mutator that might be added is Team Mixer which changes teams around when each new map starts.

Name on the list is :
          «púß°Gaming*Clan Europe War Server -UK- and yes it is on the list.

Server is extremely smooth I actually played in it with almost the entire War team of the US last night. I'm in Florida and regardless of my ping being in low 90-100's I had no lag and smooth playing. It actually plays better then the UMG US server to tell you the truth at least for me. So guys add to favorites and start playing we made this possible for our future recruitment's from Europe.

Comment

Working...
          X