Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, I'm a PS3 player and fanboy.
    I'll add you.

I wish that I was lucky enough to play in Deimos alot.
    Its the only map I know in and out too. I play Deimos ALL THE TIME on Instant Action.

Comment

deimos? are you serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
        deimos? are you serious ?
        Im DEAD serious. I have such a freaking BLAST on Deimos! And you can jump farther on Deimos (cause ya in space).

Deimos = a TRUE Unreal map

Comment

lol havent you been playin unreal for a week or so and you are telling us what a true unreal map is?

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
            lol havent you been playin unreal for a week or so and you are telling us what a true unreal map is?
            Hell yeah! LOL

Comment

hey esura, welcome to the community Sounds like your a lowgrav fan.. Have you had a look at dm-orbital_deconstruction by lord_porksword? Its a very popular lowgrav map on the ps3

Comment

Originally posted by Meet_my_cannon22 View Post
                you guys are lucky for me it seems to be Morbias,biohazzard, Deck, than Rising Sun no matter what those are the only four stages picked it's fustrating I don't mind playing any map I just hate playing the same one's over and over again (Morbias is the exception I hate this map it's way too boring) but yea Miskell we should play sometime I usually dominate UT3 DM No joke I would love the challange I don't play much anymore but I would love to end my UT3 career playing Miskell,Cannon_Tsunami13, Yt3rnal, ReverrandCrow, Silly(help_qcp), Sickboogiemurder, Ill-Jill and anyone else in a Dm that would be fun. Plus all of us are really good so we would choose other stages someone should set that up
                Yeah cannon we should get together, believe it or not everyone u mention is on my friends list and I play on a daily basis with most of those people. I counted lastnight and there was 99 people online at 10 P.M., that is sad, R2 and the other new FPS games has really put UT3 in a bind. There was 7 people playing CTF lastnight. It p*sses me off when everyone on my friends list is playing R2 when they all use to play UT3, the problem I'm p*ssed about is they aint switching it off going from UT3 to R2 then back to UT3, their just playing R2, traders. Seriously epic please help UT3, do something, I'm tired of seeing all these stupid queers of war 2 commercials and never seen as much publicity for UT3 when it came out. Hurry up with this expansion and get the word out.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvinorin View Post
                  sniper rifle is overkill on bio

morbias would be better if it was shock rifles

ppl who hate these maps are usualy 'noobs' who haven't been beyond the public servers

bio is a good 1v1 map, I dont see anything wrong with the weapons, if u dont like the bio, dont use it, ur not gonna likely to get spammed by it 1v1 if u have an ounce of skill, and dont complain about the map not being that good for shock rifles, different weapons suit different maps, deck = shockmap

and try playing 1v1 against a decent player on morbias and find out just how much skill there is to the rocketlauncher, replacing it with shock on this map would be even more of a disaster in FFA too
                  I didn't say the shock rifle sucked at bio cause it doesn't, and yes that's why deck is my favorite map, shock frenzy, best map=best weapon. I'm a PS3 player, its amazing why no one has biohazard in the map rotation when duelin, I duel everynight and no biohazard or morbias. U really thank their great at duelin. Seriously with no other armor and very few health vials, who ever controls the shield belt has a way unfair advantage unless they suck at the game, dodge the goo a couple of times and your oponent is dead. The map just sucks and I'm done arguin with anybody about it. Nobody will convince me otherwise. And how fun is running around n a small map dueling with the rocket launcher spam. I play everynight, don't tell me see how much skill is with the rocket launcher, its almost as bad as you saying see how much skill there is with the flak. Ill fight anybody with a rocket vs my shock rifle, at least there's skill with it. And I'm not startin a bash with any players, let's keep the thread clean please. U were entitled to your opinion, I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by FragTastic View Post
                    hey esura, welcome to the community Sounds like your a lowgrav fan.. Have you had a look at dm-orbital_deconstruction by lord_porksword? Its a very popular lowgrav map on the ps3
                    Nope, but it sounds wick'D! I gotta go try it out yo!

Comment

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
                      I didn't say the shock rifle sucked at bio cause it doesn't, and yes that's why deck is my favorite map, shock frenzy, best map=best weapon. I'm a PS3 player, its amazing why no one has biohazard in the map rotation when duelin, I duel everynight and no biohazard or morbias. U really thank their great at duelin. Seriously with no other armor and very few health vials, who ever controls the shield belt has a way unfair advantage unless they suck at the game, dodge the goo a couple of times and your oponent is dead. The map just sucks and I'm done arguin with anybody about it. Nobody will convince me otherwise. And how fun is running around n a small map dueling with the rocket launcher spam. I play everynight, don't tell me see how much skill is with the rocket launcher, its almost as bad as you saying see how much skill there is with the flak. Ill fight anybody with a rocket vs my shock rifle, at least there's skill with it.
                      Calm down dude.

Comment

I'm calmed just aggitated when people actually thank that map is great, that's like saying homosexuality is great. Lol, no but serious its not a bad map but my point is if there is any map n the UT3 DM that aint as good as the others its these 2. The whole discussion was suppose to be why noobs love these maps and epic change the title so therefore everyone wants to criticize me on why I hate these maps when really I just hate playing them over and over and just wondered why noobs pick them. I knew why but wanted to hear everyones opinion. My opinion they r the worst maps and I stated my reasons but other people thank differently. Thanks for everyone that replied.

Comment

Working...
                        X