Another n00b saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
    I call BS on K2MONEY, joined the game Tuesday (TDM, first to 60, 6v6) and got 14 kills in about two minutes, took the blue team over the top for the win. Killed me a bunch of times. You're Good! The people we were playing were mostly noobs (I'm not good, but I was killing 20+ per game) We were dominating that game, suddenly K2Money came in late and started dropping people like flies!
    lol im just an average player i have a long way to go before i can excel in every game i play in. (Im not trying to sound cocky this is the honest truth)

Comment

still havent seen anybody online.

only sickboogiemurder.

Comment

im usually online what mode u play?

Comment

yeah im on all the time
          if you want a match or want to know something just hit me up on the psn

Comment

I am currently a noob on pc and 360 but just ordered my ps3, so before long I will a noob in all versions of the game..lol

Comment

i usually play deathmatch or team deathmatch.

waiting for my mic so i can play other stuff.
              i had being unorganized.

i seen you online again sickboogie.
              you left hella quick though.

Comment

yeah i was just trying out some new settings

Comment

welcome to the community to all you new folks... dont forget their are hundreds of custom maps available for free made by the ut community for both PC and PS3. My collection runs into the hundreds, if id got this game for $17.99 id be paying like 8 cents a map i reckon lol. Hard to beat value for money wise lol. Even if you payed the $120 for CE on release like me

Comment

Noobs. I am your King!

Comment

Working...
                    X