Another n00b saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another n00b saying hello

Hello im a ps3 ut3 player (ye i know the real experience is on PC ) and my PSN ID is K2MONEY , my favourite match type is team deathmatch by far. I played the original Unreal tournament long ago and never came back to the series until ut3 (stupid i know ). Anyways i thought i would register here and keep up to date on this great game. Also i have a question , i notice some servers for eg clanwars.com appear on the match list are these pc servers or just ps3 servers setup by the website? (pc servers would be fun but really challenging )

how is going man.

just thought i'd post here as well since im a "noob" too.
    don't want you putting yourself out there like that alone.

i barely got ut3 about a week ago and im like a crack head.
    can't get enough.
    ;]

Comment

Im a n00b too. Glad to see other n00bs. I've only been comin' across experts online and shnit and I've been getting owned by them........bad.

If any other n00b wanna befriend me, my PSN is Esura

I have no mic tho.

Comment

Hi - nice to see new players still coming along.

Originally posted by K2MONEY View Post
        Also i have a question , i notice some servers for eg clanwars.com appear on the match list are these pc servers or just ps3 servers setup by the website? (pc servers would be fun but really challenging )
        In addition to the midway servers, servers like clanwars.com will be somebody hosting from their PS3, or more recently, it's been possible to set up a PC server to host PS3 games. Cross-platform gaming between PS3 and PC players is not possible at the moment.

Comment

I call this.......a n00b-fest LOL!

I hope I run into you guys online. Add me if you can!

FYI this game is abnormally cheap on the PS3. I got it for like $17.99.

Comment

welcome to the forums, hope you get your monies worth out of this game. have fun.

Comment

noob party haha let me get monster kills and massacre off you all

Comment

Originally posted by chilau1 View Post
                noob party haha let me get monster kills and massacre off you all
                Carefull or some n00bs might bite yo *** off for breakfast...

Welcome to the comunity fellas.

Comment

Yeah any of you guys have questions i always have time to make new friends Send me a friend request (see sig) and I'll play with ya and give ya some pointers. I've been playing for almost a year...I'm not super spectacular but i'm alright...

Comment

UrLordy whooped my ***, LOL.
                    Shes really nice tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Esura View Post
                      UrLordy whooped my ***, LOL.
                      Shes really nice tho.
                      Hey! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by UrLord75 View Post
                        Hey! Thanks!
                        Its the truth.
                        I need to git gud tho.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMaster View Post
                          Carefull or some n00bs might bite yo *** off for breakfast...

Welcome to the comunity fellas.

please.
                          amuse me.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonZamoraJr View Post
                            please.
                            amuse me.
                            Relax man I'm not trying to be a smartass, just because newbies are called n00bs doesn't mean they can't play good and pull interesting moves and tactics.

Trust me, I've seen newbies go from n00b to adept in just a week of playing.
                            If you have skillz from other fps games then they will definitly help you.

And don't be afraid to play the pros, thats were you'll learn the most.

Comment

I call BS on K2MONEY, joined the game Tuesday (TDM, first to 60, 6v6) and got 14 kills in about two minutes, took the blue team over the top for the win. Killed me a bunch of times. You're Good! The people we were playing were mostly noobs (I'm not good, but I was killing 20+ per game) We were dominating that game, suddenly K2Money came in late and started dropping people like flies!

Comment

Working...
                              X