No announcement yet.

PC or PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definately get it. I seen it at wal mart for 20 bucks, hell I think I've burnt a hole in mine for as much as I played it. Otherwise its great and we can always use more PS3 players. As far as custom content, mostly maps. I'll cut to the chase and let the truth be heard. I play pretty well much on a nighty basis and out of a week you might see custom maps in a line up once or twice. They r nice to have and r there when u want to play them but as far as turning the game on and having some good matches on them with a few bros is slim to none. Its a matter of laziness I think when it comes to nobody wanting to download them. I wish we could come up with something easier for the community to get them. Truthfully I don't think its hard now but obviously the community does. So all this big talk about custom maps and still, it never has a big turnout, and I've been hearing mod content, blah, blah since the game has been out. Simply its a good thing but I guess the community doesn't think so.

Comment

I agree MISKELL

Comment

Working...
      X