Do you play online or offline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you play online or offline?

Epic has said before that 50% of the ut2k4 community never went online. I hear a lot of people saying that nobody's playing UT3. But the forums seem to be pretty populated.

I work 3rd shift so if theres people online I play online but a lot of time I play instant action( I have 96 custom maps to keep me busy!) because the gametypes I want to play aren't populated enough

So lets see some numbers here!

I mostly play offline. I get up at 3:00am for work and I usually play a quick couple of games in instant action before heading out. Its super quick to load up and there are about a bizillion ctf maps to choose from.

Comment

Online all the time, unless testing great maps

Comment

Mostly playing offline, playing via LAN with my twinbrother or playing some freshly
        downloaded maps made by the community....
        If I'm playing online it's because I can find a decent vCTF-server, otherwise I'm
        not playing online because I suck at DM...

Comment

i used to play about 30% online and 70 percent off, but now it's about the opposite, or maybe more of a 60-40, majority online.

Comment

I play 90% Online and 10% in instant action.

im always on Multiplay UK vCTF Server #2 (Fair Play Suspense Only)

This is always full at most times of the day (Except early morning)

Comment

Only times I play offline is when I do not have an internet connection or when I'm trying/testing a custom level, which isn't on any servers.

Online I mostly play CTF and iCTF.

Comment

I love playing online, it's amazing and really funny...

but sometimes i prefer playing offline, but just to know the maps as a training for an online gameplay, or to improve my dodging skill

Comment

All the time online, but if I want to test something, I try it offline.

Greets

Comment

I play deathmatch offline to warm up, then I go online.

Comment

Mostly online once my connection clears up a bit and I manage to find a good, even server. Though I do spend a fair bit of time with Instant Action, both as practice and to try out some fun custom content.

Comment

i play online all the time most off the time costum maps there are some server that have costum maps i play vctf but that getting borging so i play DM

Comment

I WAS playing online all the time but I ****in' suck, so I play offline. I wonder why people act like offline is sooo horrible. Game Informer said that people need to go to a psych ward for playing it offline but screw them.

And why cant I use custom characters online and on campaign mode?

Comment

no and I love playing bots. Straight into the action, none of them retire or leave because there getting beaten and I can set the skill level at whatever pleases me and pause the game to take a leak or answer the friggin door. I hear online is good too hey. Just a fantastic game both on or off! Might buy another copy just to support the best game ever!

Comment

I used to play almost exclusively online, but for one reason or another I've gradually gone back to just playing botmatches, usually on custom maps. All the complaining online just got a little too tiresome for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X