X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Esura View Post
    Is a mic that crucial to this game?

I normally never used mics on other online games (mainly cause I never had one). Man I'm so poor....sigh. I should go steal a mic from the flea market.
    A mic is crucial if you are a new player. If you can't hear me, you can't learn from me. It's also fun to chat with folks from around the world. I would have never met blokes like lokedog if it weren't for the mic. He's in England and I'm in the US.
    When I'm feeling particularly suicidal. I join instagib matches with ReverendCrow and Fear_Phantom85. We bust each others chops and have an absolute blast.
    Microphones are crucial to having a good time!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good playing with u last night esura even if it was for a bit

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
    yea its far worse on the ps3
    Every PS3 player says its far worse on ps3, every PC player says its far worse on PC, and every 360 player says its far worse on 360

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i would assume its easier to aim on the pc.
    just click and shoot?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Esura View Post
    How did this thread turn like this?
    I must be the most popular n00b on UT3 or sumthin' LOL
    LOL!!! Look's like, my friend....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play both platforms, I want to point out that all PS3 players are on a level playing field, only ping makes them different. PC game is an arms race. Better system ($), better interface ($), better gamer. And pc gamers also deal with ping.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taboen View Post
    If I understand what you mean..

That has been an UT bug for almost 10 years now, actually. No matter what platform.
    yea its far worse on the ps3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
    PC players probably wouldnt be use to the fact a rocket can hit you when it looks like its going to go right by you etc.
    If I understand what you mean..

That has been an UT bug for almost 10 years now, actually. No matter what platform.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How did this thread turn like this?
    I must be the most popular n00b on UT3 or sumthin' LOL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the ps3 version is easier.. because of the aim assist and the large hitboxes.. its much harder to hit with the sniper rifle or get headshots on the PC version. but that doesnt make the PC version all that much harder because the level of comp on both is good and the ps3 version is a whole lot harder to dodge a shot, PC players probably wouldnt be use to the fact a rocket can hit you when it looks like its going to go right by you etc.

the games are diffrent, lets just leave it at that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I totally agree reverend, just like sick just said. I need a new computer. The problem is not PC vs PS3. Its most, repeat most of the PC f*ckers startin sh*t. If yall keep your mouth shut about console players we would get along. If my PC was up to date I would play on both platforms but you guys on the other hand have serious issues. Do u guys feel threatned by us PS3 players because your PC is not the only one supportin UT, seriously u guys should be happy that there is some PS3ers in here wanting to play with you guys, make the community bigger. Like I said before I have no problem with PC at all, its the players respect is the problem, and simply criticizing PS3 players because our game is so much easier, blah, blah is lame and far from the truth. I've asked over and over, why is PC so much harder, I get no reply. Let's c, I turn on mouse which disables auto aim, turn on PC speed, play against good controller players with auto aim on plus bigger hit boxes for them to hit me, can't jump as high, end result is about the same. There's differences yes but unless u can tell me why its so much harder I would love to hear.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3 OWNS!
    if i could play both pc and ps3 i would
    but sadly my computer is old and about to die

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im surprised al-qaida hasn't recruited you people yet.
    with your "thread" hijacking skills and all.

pc vs playstation three, you say?
    who cares just play.

international basketball.
    american basketball.
    they just play.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this thread feels like it went from new guy intro to pc vs ps3 bash fest.

either way hi esura, play hf regardless u get better in do time no matter how u start. as for me i play pc and will get ps3 version once i manage some money to get a ps3 to start. always fun to play on more then one system

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
    hey miskell they are just morons cause they dont realize yeah we have bigger hitboxes that just means its harder to escape from an upcoming rocket or any type of shot if I grab my sniper rifle and I get a headshot on you...its going to be in the center of your forehead...no difference in hitbox there if I shock combo you and your in the center of my combo.. no difference in hitbox there... all they ever have in insults is slower game speed (which ut3 for ps3 can be played with pcx) and bigger hitboxes (harder to escape a shot) ...hmm not much of insults there..
    What he said!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X