No announcement yet.

The new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

esura, you'll find that most of this community is a little more well adjusted than other game communities, in that it's been around for quite a bit of time, and a lot of the members heve been around and dedicated to it since the first unreal. which was like in spring of 98 i think. a certain level of maturity had been established before the game made it to the consoles. but never mind all that, important thing is have fun, and stick with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
      It's just very painfull to see PS3 UT3 people as if though UT3 is a really hard game.....
      And yes, for most UT PC players: the harder a game, the more fun a game...
      ^Sorry but aren't you contradicting yourself? Anyways, it doesn't appear as though you have taken your own advice - Have you played ut3 on both platforms?

Comment

good to see you on our server last night Esura! we host custom warfare scrims every wed and sun night @ 10pm est.

dont listen to the PS3 haters... cause they've never played it. Yes the PC is "harder"... 32 players @ 1 nodes gets a little challenging...lol be thankful there's a 16 player limit

RoadKillGrill has the best quote ever!!! LOL i miss ForceOfCheater

Comment

Originally posted by [GOW] Daquila View Post
          good to see you on our server last night Esura! we host custom warfare scrims every wed and sun night @ 10pm est.

dont listen to the PS3 haters... cause they've never played it. Yes the PC is "harder"... 32 players @ 1 nodes gets a little challenging...lol be thankful there's a 16 player limit

RoadKillGrill has the best quote ever!!! LOL i miss ForceOfCheater
          Yaw server was tight! I got a few kills in...YAY!
          But I was stuck as Demo Guy on yaw server for sum reason. And the hoverboard kept blowing me up for sum reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
            The problem is wopr is that UT has moved on outside of the PC, so therefore I think the PC guys r a lil jealous. I wish every motherfuken one of u guys (that has a problem with PS3 players) come in here and read this.. Are we your guys kryptonite. I'm mean serioulsy. Get off our d*cks. I'm so sick and tired of thread after thread of you guys going on about PS3s speed is slower, controller sucks, aim assist and so forth. U guys are just worthless and complete losers with so much time on your guys hands to come in here and criticize other players that enjoy the same passion you guys do. Does that make any since. And I hate to bust your balls but when mouse is enabled aim assist is gone bro. So if my aim assist is gone and I'm still kickin *** against players with aim assist, hhmm let's c, do I have to say anymore. And hate to bust your guys bubble but there is mutators out there that make the game run just as fast as PC. U PC players r so caught up in crticzing that u really just don't know what the *** is going on and to top it off a lot of us PS3 players were once PC players and have moved on to consoles simply why, because gaming is dead on PC, PERIOD. Not to mention we got better things to do besides play Warcraft and other trash that's all that is offered on the PC. And this doesn't go for all you PC players cause there are some respectable ones out there that have respect and have showed us console players some respect. Thank you. Now the game has been out a year next month, can we move on with the baby details and defferences and maybe some of us act our age. Probably not, its to hard.
            Hey TAEBOEN, like I said get off our d*cks. Seriously read up above and not in between the lines u aliterate computer nerd. You might learn something. So now tell me why PC is so much harder then PS3s version. The noobs in here might find it hard, that would explain why its called the new guy thread, go figure. Not everyone had all kinds of time to play, have u ever heard of a GF, JOB, maybe. Probably not. Noobs are Noobs and until they get some playing time under their belt you must NEED to respect new players and not make such a foolish comment about the PS3s version being so much easier.

Comment

lol thats the Kamikaze board... one of my favorite mods ;-) use the alt fire to blow yourself up... the faster you go the greater the explosion. (great for taking out multiple enemies around a node) its also faster and you can jump higher than the stock hoverboard... and lets not forget about multiple towing.

we also had our justice mod on which balances teams after each match. the demo guy appears when you switch teams. check out our -mutator lounge-

Comment

Originally posted by [GOW] Daquila View Post
                lol thats the Kamikaze board... one of my favorite mods ;-) use the alt fire to blow yourself up... the faster you go the greater the explosion. (great for taking out multiple enemies around a node) its also faster and you can jump higher than the stock hoverboard... and lets not forget about multiple towing.

we also had our justice mod on which balances teams after each match. the demo guy appears when you switch teams. check out our -mutator lounge-
                Wow, you guys are cool! Can I join?
                And what does GOW stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
                  ^Sorry but aren't you contradicting yourself? Anyways, it doesn't appear as though you have taken your own advice - Have you played ut3 on both platforms?
                  ofcourse ... duh.. all three actually

Comment

Originally posted by esura View Post
                    wow, you guys are cool! Can i join?
                    And what does gow stand for?
                    gods of warfare

Comment

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
                      ofcourse ... duh.. all three actually
                      Lol, if you say so...

Comment

hey miskell they are just morons cause they dont realize yeah we have bigger hitboxes that just means its harder to escape from an upcoming rocket or any type of shot if I grab my sniper rifle and I get a headshot on you...its going to be in the center of your forehead...no difference in hitbox there if I shock combo you and your in the center of my combo.. no difference in hitbox there... all they ever have in insults is slower game speed (which ut3 for ps3 can be played with pcx) and bigger hitboxes (harder to escape a shot) ...hmm not much of insults there..

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
                          hey miskell they are just morons cause they dont realize yeah we have bigger hitboxes that just means its harder to escape from an upcoming rocket or any type of shot if I grab my sniper rifle and I get a headshot on you...its going to be in the center of your forehead...no difference in hitbox there if I shock combo you and your in the center of my combo.. no difference in hitbox there... all they ever have in insults is slower game speed (which ut3 for ps3 can be played with pcx) and bigger hitboxes (harder to escape a shot) ...hmm not much of insults there..
                          What he said!

Comment

this thread feels like it went from new guy intro to pc vs ps3 bash fest.

either way hi esura, play hf regardless u get better in do time no matter how u start. as for me i play pc and will get ps3 version once i manage some money to get a ps3 to start. always fun to play on more then one system

Comment

im surprised al-qaida hasn't recruited you people yet.
                              with your "thread" hijacking skills and all.

pc vs playstation three, you say?
                              who cares just play.

international basketball.
                              american basketball.
                              they just play.

Comment

UT3 OWNS!
                                if i could play both pc and ps3 i would
                                but sadly my computer is old and about to die

Comment

Working...
                                X