The new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new guy

Hello, I'm Esura and I'm new to playing Unreal games. I was deciding between Condemned 2: Bloodshot and Unreal Tournament 3 at my local GameStop store and I ended up getting this game.....for $17.99 for the PS3!

Well anyway, there is some things I'm having problems with. First of all, I suck, and I always die with one hit online. Everyone seems to be pros on this game. Is there a way to improve my skills in this game?

Oh, and I also have a question. Why doesn't my character appears when I go online or play campaign? It only seems to work on that one mode. I forgot its name but it is the mode under campaign.

I also need some friends on UT3 (PS3) so if anyone wants to be my friend, my PSN is Esura

Welcome

The only tip i can give you (coz im a PC player), never stop moving...

Comment

Welcome also!

The best way to get better is simply not give up.

If you are getting completely owned online try instant action for a little bit. Start on a low difficulty and raise it every time you can double the 2nd place bot frags every time.

Another thing is to also try using all the weapons and get good with most of them. Also the instagib mutator will get good real fast but some people don't really like it(like myself).

Just remember 3 things
      1. Never stop moving( like the above poster said)
      2. AIM! Most of the time when you are spamming stinger fire or rockets all over you miss and all the other people can figure out right where you are.
      3. Have fun!!

Don't forget to check out the mods section!

Comment

You can add me tRi_xACEx
        Get a mic and I'll show you the ropes.

Comment

Ok I'll add u but Im kinda mic-less, sorry.
          I've been saving up for one though.

Comment

any old mic will work . even the ps2 mic.

Comment

A tip? Bunny hop like ya *** is on fire. You can navigate whatever map you are on a lot faster this way. =)

Comment

Bunny hoppin, lol I'll keep that in mind.

I know mics are cheap but I blew my mic money on pizza. Do ppl even use mics on UT3? I never hear them.

I like this game, but why arent many people online?

Comment

It's been a little slow lately because all the new games that came out.
                  But everybody always comes back.
                  Most good players have a mic.
                  If you want to learn how to play this game you need a mic.

Comment

Originally posted by Esura View Post
                    I like this game, but why arent many people online?
                    Don't ask, you're going to get your thread closed.

Comment

Originally posted by U-R-K View Post
                      Don't ask, you're going to get your thread closed.
                      rofl +1

Comment

if you get a mic send me a friend request (see sig) i'll show you what i can i always enjoy meeting new people!

Comment

welcome
                          add me
                          DarknessFell_NRG
                          i'll show u the ropes in Vctf

Comment

Thanks guys, and boy I wish I had a mic. Can I still add yaw anyways?

Comment

First, if you're sucking in UT3 PS3, then there's no hope for you. That's where all the no-skilled noobs go (autoaim, auto crouching, really?). If you can't beat those guys, you're screwed at FPS games.

So my advice is to accept your failure. Instead, go online and teamchat messages such as, "LOL, how long have you guys been playing this game, get a life losers" or "Hold on, my girlfriend keeps on calling me" or "I went kayaking yesterday, it was a blast." You need to learn how to hotkey these messages so you can do combination attacks (message 1, message 2) and learn which messages to use, using timing and prediction. Spectate/observe the pro-trollers and you'll definately pick up some nice moves.

Obviously, you can't beat these guys, so you need to attack from a different angle. Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                              X