This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff Morris gone

Didn't see any other posts about Jeff Morris leaving.

http://planetunreal.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=154781

I thought it was cool that the project lead for UT3 would get in here and mix it up with us. Good luck WarTourist! You will be missed.

He has been gone for awhile now...

Originally posted by crowl View Post
    We recently had to say goodbye to WarTourist, who helped run the previous Make Something Unreal Contest as well as this one. He has moved on to pursue other creative dreams, and we really miss him.

Comment

How long is a while? I'm just surprised that it isn't a little higher profile in these forums is all.

Comment

i think it was only a 3-5 days before crowl's post. i noticed he wasn't an admin anymore a few days before and then seen crowl's post...

Comment

WTF?? WarTourist is no longer with Epic Games??? ... since when?? He's been here like forever!

Comment

It's ok, he was the guy who banned my heard earned paid copy of 2k4 because I used a clan tag similar to another apparent "cheating" (which I used in jest) clan according to him. If Epic wants me to pay for the upcoming ut3 expansion, they can forget it for the injustices incured on my well earned money they flushed down the trash.

Comment

It's a shame really, but people need to pursue their dreams and move foward...
              Best of Luck to him.

Comment

I hope its altest left in good hands. Somehow I dont think he'd leave the company without makeing shure his favorate progects looked after.

Comment

Thank goodness. It's only right considering the butchery Epic made of UT3 (from a production standpoint.) Not to mention he was always closing threads and banning people without warrant.

On the other hand, the implications this has for the future of the UT series are worrisome. Apart from the engine itself, we all know Gears is now Epic's bread-and-butter. Epic is obligated to fulfill their contract with Midway, but once that's said and done, I fear for the worst.

Comment

its good WarTourist is gone he was always closing threads and banning people without reason so i have no problem that he is gone

wish him luck with lifing his dream

Comment

Working...
                    X