Salvinorin UT3 Frag movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salvinorin UT3 Frag movie

Here's a UT3 frag movie I made using bots due to the inability to record client side online demos

First attempt at anything movie-editing related

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C79TI1FM

the file is a high quality MPEG2 and is compressed to 377MB

this movie was made using UT3, Rypelcam, Fraps and Pinnacle Studio 12

comments apreciated

[TAW]Sa(vinorin

Will download in a bit

Comment

I saw the Youtube version and the full-quality is definitely worth the download.

Keep up the good work Sal.

Comment

downloading - is this ps3 xbox or pc ?

Comment

it's for PC

Comment

your good the video is super

Comment

wow very entertaining camera work

Comment

Not a bad video but playing against bots took so much away from to me!!!

Comment

Well, it does look like you put a lot of work into this!

Also nice to see somebody that's not afraid to play a few custom maps.

You should get in touch with some of the pro players on gameradius and quakenet and ask them for demos. You could probably put together a pretty sick community video, and I'm sure a lot more people would notice!

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
                    Not a bad video but playing against bots took so much away from to me!!!
                    yea the bots ruin it I think too, annoying thing is that online, I regularly get far more impressive frags that I could use rather than the ones in that vid, just no way to record them

For my next vid I hope maybe get some server-side demo recording on our TAW clan servers n get some proper interclan & clan war action recorded, it should turn out much better

this was more of an exercise in getting to grips with the recording & editing software to see what kind of vid I could produce

Comment

yea the bots ruin it I think too, annoying thing is that online, I regularly get far more impressive frags that I could use rather than the ones in that vid, just no way to record them
                      Just fyi Faust has fixed client side demorec in the latest UTComp version.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweakd View Post
                        Just fyi Faust has fixed client side demorec in the latest UTComp version.
                        that sounds great, how do u initiate the demo recording, just the usual demorec command?

Comment

V. nice video, definitely worth the download time - look forward to seeing more.

Great shock combos !

Comment

Wait...I've been downloading this for 15 mins and it's about bots? bah
                            edit: lol, it's even in the OP, I'm stupid ^^

edit: excuse, this video is really really good!

Comment

yo sal, that was pretty good! too bad somethings gone crazy with my machine and I kind play in any decent manner any more..

Comment

Working...
                              X