This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Content Please!

OK, so, I'm a 360 player of UT3 and I want some content as it would be much appreciated!

New content for shooters; Other games are doing it, so why hasn't Epic released a constant or even semi-constant flow of new content for the newest installment of their flagship series? Sure, they're being hammered down by the deadlines and such for Gears of War 2, but they COULD take a small team and have them work on a few things on the side.

There's so many things that could be added into this already stellar, classic game! For instance, new player models like either a few new ones for the five clans already implemented in UT3 or maybe an entirely new clan or even an old favorite group from an older installment. Even remaking a few individual characters from past games could be remade for UT3; I know that I'm not the only one that would like to see Anubis in UT3 around here!

What about a few new levels? What about like 1, 2 or even 3 brand new levels made for each game mode (excluding Duel and TDM seeing as how those maps are all used for regular DM anyway). What about remaking some official UT maps from previous installments? What about even remaking some user-created maps that are voted for and completely remaking them?!

How about some new game modes? King of the Hill anyone? What about bombing run? I love Bombing Run in UT2K4 and it'd be awesome to have that remade for UT3!

Maybe I'm asking too much here, maybe there isn't that much of a fan base for UT3 on the 360, but maybe, just maybe Epic could release something... more, ya' know? I don't have a sweet gaming rig and I'm fine with that because I am, for the most part, a console gamer at heart. I would love to own a nice rig and I'm currently saving up for one to put together, but for now, I'm going to stick with my consoles and hope that Epic listens to their fans. *Crosses his fingers*
Working...
X