Happy Halloween lets see what you did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    lmao yeah imma carve a manta out of turkey and a DW out of snow...hmm...that gives me ideas.... i'll have to try thatits just gunna be a bit hard cause legs will prolly give in cause of the weight from the top

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I almost had a pic up here I was going to do Necris makeup for haloween and show up at the front door for the trick or treating kiddies with it but I had a slight problem.

Its impossable to do stage makeup in ten minuts with all the white powder lipstick and you name it if your doing it yourself espeahsly such a complicated desighn as would be needed with undead makeup if your doing it yourself.

I dont trust my mother to do makeup anymore. She was professionaly trained and tought me but her hands and eyes arnt what thay used to be.

I got back from town to late...

Sorry guys I had haloween Unreal spirit just not the time to do anything with it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now we'll be expecting you to make a manta out of a turkey for Thanksgiving and a Darkwalker out of snow come Christmas crow! lol!! Nice pumpkins!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol thanks bro means a lot to me and very much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    holy **** dude

you have my respect!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Those are some sweet-looking pumpkins you got there, buddy!

How about you help me carve DoD's face out of existence! You can throw Prodigy in there too for good measure!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hahaha maybe next time lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
    heres all them together http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...w/DSC00504.jpg

Happy Halloween guys
    Sick but i dont see one saying Do Or Die =(

Leave a comment:

• replied
    heres all them together http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...w/DSC00504.jpg

Happy Halloween guys

Leave a comment:

• replied
    we can put that on rivers head!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
    heres a little something i just got finished with still needs a few touch ups thought u guys would enjoy this pic http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00468gf0.jpg
    I enjoyed tha pic! Knew i added u too psn 4 a reason jk bro lol, maybe next year you can carve Combo King into it? Better step your game up

Leave a comment:

• replied
    omg Rev that pumkin looks AWSEOME you got mad skillz !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    we are dressed like the enemy here! ha ha

Leave a comment:

• replied
    man is Unreal Butcher and I the only 2 who have UT3 Halloween spirit...laaaame

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the tip - I'll try that next year

Leave a comment:

Working...
X