Happy Halloween lets see what you did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Halloween to all of you
    Halloween becomes more and more popular here in Germany.
    Nice pic, dude.

Comment

no problem at all

Comment

That is AWESOME, really really good.

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
          heres a little something i just got finished with still needs a few touch ups thought u guys would enjoy this pic http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00468gf0.jpg
          Nice. I did mine quick, but here it is.
          UTIII

Comment

very nice very nice imma post another pic of another pumpkin pretty soon

Comment

heres another one next to the Unreal logo http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...w/DSC00472.jpg

Comment

people walk by.. and say.. what the hell is that.. who does that to a pumpkin.. ha ha ha

Comment

Crow that's freaking sweet as hell. How the hell u do that. Lol. Anybody that's ever carved a pumpkin, your gonna make them jealous and put theirs to shame. That is the sh*t. Nice work crow.

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
                    heres another one next to the Unreal logo http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...w/DSC00472.jpg
                    Holy cow! Crow, come by the house this afternoon and carve up my kids pumpkins for them. Those are top-notch.

Comment

...celebrates art and halloween all at once. Crow!Dude!Sweet!Pumpkin!you get the picture...

...hastily makes pumpkin pie to continue celebrations...

Comment

haha i so would since you only live 15 mins from me smellmyfinger and to everyone else thank you very much and to prodigy lol theres a few houses around here who carve pumpkins but its just usually the face everyone makes but nothing artistic when i have time i'll either show u on psn my last year pumpkins or if enough people wanna see them here i'll post them up here

Comment

Nice work Crow ! Takes some skills to do that without carving yourself up !
                          I did a couple with my kids this afternoon, knife slipped and nearly amputate my thumb - needed 6 stitches, OUCH ! I'll be taking a few days off UT3 I think

Comment

ouch its best to draw a picture tape it on the pumpkin and dot out an outline of it then cut it out

Comment

Thanks for the tip - I'll try that next year

Comment

man is Unreal Butcher and I the only 2 who have UT3 Halloween spirit...laaaame

Comment

Working...
                                X