X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

71 Posts SW33T

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
      SMP is recruiting , but only like 2 more players.. but gotta be a game changer... play with us in are practice.. you will see what were about.. or add me on psn
      do i have to try out?

Comment

Hey Prodigy, I was playin with you guys last night. You sent me an invite remember! lol

I'm not cocky enough to consider myself a game changer but last night on Kargo I got that flag carrier hiding behind 4 guys in the other team base at the last second which allowed us to tie in the remaining seconds and eventually win that one...I helped change that match anyway!

Your clan focus is on VCTF/Warfare right?

Comment

Originally posted by WOPR-1 View Post
          Hey Prodigy, I was playin with you guys last night. You sent me an invite remember! lol

I'm not cocky enough to consider myself a game changer but last night on Kargo I got that flag carrier hiding behind 4 guys in the other team base at the last second which allowed us to tie in the remaining seconds and eventually win that one...I helped change that match anyway!

Your clan focus is on VCTF/Warfare right?
          I was in that game got it back wit 19 seconds left too tie it then i took it right after that to end tha game! We play Vctf Warfare & TDM and maybe ctf if we find the ppl who wanna play it.

Comment

Yeah man, that was sweet!

When do you guys practice next? I'll come check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by WOPR-1 View Post
              Yeah man, that was sweet!

When do you guys practice next? I'll come check it out.
              Thursday night around 9pm central time i think. Jus send me a message or something tomorrow on pSn. Psn name is same as name u see here.

Comment

Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
                do i have to try out?
                yea.. but im sure you wont have a problem with that.. i know your skill..

__ we play again today (thursday).. 10:00PM EST

Comment

salut je recherche un clan pour joueur ps3,mon id ps3:stef1

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                    I wish there was a clan that spent all thier time finding new maps, and played them every saturday and wednesday, all gametypes! It could be the "A new map is like a new girl, wether it's better or worse, just something new is exciting" Clan. That would be sweet! Waaaahhh!!!!
                    Demon, It was fun playing against you on the GOW server the other night. You have become a much, much better player. You've always been one of my faves to play with. You have fun with it. Cheers!

Comment

Thanks Smellmyfinger! You too!

Comment

Working...
                      X