Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a PS3 clan

Hey all

I'm looking for a clan....I was previously with DSX but for many reasons it didn't work out.

My favorite modes are DM/TDM/CTF...with a sprinkling of insta and pcspeed over all of them every now and then.

I generally follow PcX, FEAR or DK players when PUG'ing it...I have the most fun when I play with them. PcX isn't looking for anyone new, not sure if DK is around anymore (saw something about them shutting down on another thread) and FEAR I'm not sure how to contact, (also I think there is a new one called ME).....so to make a long story short (I know, too late!) I figured I throw a thread up and see if there were any clans out there that have tastes similar to mine that are looking to add a player to their team.

PSN:
    WOPR-1
    yurmomshot

Most people are just rolling out in a room. You will see many clan members and regs in these rooms. I see DSX online daily. Just roll...

Comment

ill add you now...

Comment

Yeah sometimes it works out just showing up and seeing who's there...that's what I do now...it would just be nice to be part of a group so there was little structure.

As a community in general it seems like a good thing to have and be part of clans. Not that not joining one makes you not care about the community but I think clans are good for it and I'd like to be part of one....I'm not one of those needy "have to be in a club" people, I just think it enhances the experience.

It's like not having seasonings to cook with...I can cook without them...but it's helluva lot better with them.

Comment

shame you don't play warfare. I am looking for a warfare clan coz I know exactly what you mean about enhancing the experience.

Comment

ummm add me if you want to contact FEAR psn is ReverendCrow

Comment

I wish there was a clan that spent all thier time finding new maps, and played them every saturday and wednesday, all gametypes! It could be the "A new map is like a new girl, wether it's better or worse, just something new is exciting" Clan. That would be sweet! Waaaahhh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                I wish there was a clan that spent all thier time finding new maps, and played them every saturday and wednesday, all gametypes! It could be the "A new map is like a new girl, wether it's better or worse, just something new is exciting" Clan. That would be sweet! Waaaahhh!!!!
                Why don't you make that clan???

Comment

Sadly, it is increasingly harder to get people on custom maps. You know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                    Why don't you make that clan???
                    the problem is finding good maps that have no bugs...

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                      Sadly, it is increasingly harder to get people on custom maps. You know.
                      Keeping up with the modding scene is a full time job in and of itself and without redirect on PS3 people just don't get to experience how good custom maps can be. I hope they can get it working for the PC hosted servers.

Comment

Plus how annoying is loading them...one at a fricken time...omg!

Comment

I wish I could set up my jbook (500gb external HDD) on my ps3 as a map server. I already do it for movies, so the technology is obviously there. *Sigh*. (Waits for another map to unpack.... and waits....)

Comment

SMP is recruiting , but only like 2 more players.. but gotta be a game changer... play with us in are practice.. you will see what were about.. or add me on psn

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
                              SMP is recruiting , but only like 2 more players.. but gotta be a game changer... play with us in are practice.. you will see what were about.. or add me on psn
                              can i try out?! im a decent player haha j/k newho was good prodigy?? remember me?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X