Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 SKILLZ TOURNAMENT $$$$$ Sign Up Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karnivoooor, lol

Comment

Lol, oh that's funny, wonder who that could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
        thanks miskell.. i think its really cool people are getting good use out of the server, i know we in qM love it and your correct about it taking away host advantage, it makes it so much better that noone has a ping advantage because people do less *****ing

id love to set it to TDM and use it as PUG server, but its just to complicated for everyone for some reason.. regardless some day the developers will integrate things like irc and pick up game mods because its to complicated for the average gamer now a day.
        Yeah I understand what your saying. I would like it to be a TDM as well from time to time. But having a good duelin one is bringing in the crowds. I've been on everynight since the tourney failure and that server has seen a lot of action. I wish u could have a counter on that, that told u how many people have joined that server that day, that week and so fourth. It would be cool to see the numbers. I know phantaci has been eating it up. There's been some great games in there and I'm sure more to come. But thanks deadaim for using your own hard cash to buy this server and bring the community closer.

Comment

karnivoooor is new to the ps3 version, i play on 360 version....

Comment

Originally posted by darkcell_ View Post
            karnivoooor is new to the ps3 version, i play on 360 version....
            Really, hhmm, he said he was new when I dueled him on my host and to take it easy on him. But his playing style and his favorite map sentinel reminded me of someone I played before. Then when he kicked my *** 10-0 I then knew exactly who I was dealing with. Landing shock combos and getting hard sniper shots is far from being a new player. He kicked my *** and I know who exactly u are. Lol, yeah.

Comment

what is ur other alias, i am new to the ps3 version.wehn did i play u??

Comment

About two weeks ago. I hosted. Can't give othe alias out for certain reasons. I can pm you tho. U not remember talking to me n sentinel before kicking my *** after u said u were a new player. I talked to phantaci on this matter. I know who u are.

Comment

well then hoo am i cuz i do not know

Comment

waiiiiiiiitttttt i remember now i think, su1 played u and it was a 248 ping to your host, it was real laggy, and i almost lost to kenpachi

Comment

248 is laggy but not to an extreme either and usually my ping for most players is 130 or lower. And yes u got it right. That's it. U beat kenpachi as well. So now u know who I am. And I know WHO U ARE. Lol, u reall don't think I know do u. Lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
                        Yeah I understand what your saying. I would like it to be a TDM as well from time to time. But having a good duelin one is bringing in the crowds. I've been on everynight since the tourney failure and that server has seen a lot of action. I wish u could have a counter on that, that told u how many people have joined that server that day, that week and so fourth. It would be cool to see the numbers. I know phantaci has been eating it up. There's been some great games in there and I'm sure more to come. But thanks deadaim for using your own hard cash to buy this server and bring the community closer.
                        unfortunately they are upgrading their servers to vista for other games, and it wont support the UT3 PS3 game client anymore, so the server is going to be going down until epic fixes it, or they come up with their own work-around.

its to bad because these dedicateds were a huge plus to the ps3

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
                          unfortunately they are upgrading their servers to vista for other games, and it wont support the UT3 PS3 game client anymore, so the server is going to be going down until epic fixes it, or they come up with their own work-around.

its to bad because these dedicateds were a huge plus to the ps3
                          There are other companies who are hosting PS3/PC Servers. I know of multiplay and umg off hand, there are a few others as well but i forget them...
                          Multiplay is a UK company but have servers located across US and Canada!!

Comment

Working...
                          X